Reviews for The narrow Path between
BeaVanity chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
Please please continue this one it's so good I'm dieing to know what happens
Pexyon Cordeglacies chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
pleaaaaaaaase continue writing, i neeeed to know the end of the story. Your style and the plot are fabulous. So please continue the story.
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
That is a cool last name for demyx awesome I love it
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Wow that's sad poor zexion I hope is all right
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
It sounds pleasant I want to
LanadelBeyoncePuncher chapter 14 . 12/30/2011
O.O Holy Fucking Crap...excuse my language, but that was the BEST vampire novel I have ever read in my entire life! I LOVE your work! I'm thanking Kaoru-Kina for posting the link in her DeviantArt account.

The whole time, my heart was racing and pulsing with excitement and fear and mixed emotions! Please don't stop writing, or I very well may have a heart attack. A legit one.

From now on, I'm calling you Master Anagura, Writer of the Epic Vampire Stories. In exchange, I'd like you to keep posting the rest of your story. My reviews are sworn to you for he entire length of this novel, Master.

Your Humble Servant,

Majestic Stardust
whateverimcurrentlycalled chapter 14 . 12/7/2010
oh my word, this is so good! need more! D just read all of it in one go. i love how both Zex and Dem are kind of falling for each other withot even realising. and as for the appearance of Axel, well...that was pretty awesome xD can't wait for another update! D
alucardy-party-girl666 chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
OHMAHGOD I love this story. I hate you for that cliff hanger. BUT I LOVE THIS STORY. Just... DAYUMMM.
youngnozomi chapter 14 . 10/1/2010
Wait is the dead body Roxas? I'm confused... No. Bad Axel. Stop scaring little Zexy. Yay. Zexion stood up for Demyx. Will wait for the next chapter. Thanks, good luck, and see ya later.
Akarui Siren chapter 14 . 9/21/2010
omg... I thought i'll never get a chance to read a new chapter from you anymorezzzz... thank you Birth by Sleep! 8D And prweety cosplay there~ 3
Cupe chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
Thank you hun! 3 I had wondered where you had gotten to D8. BBS is very riveting snfnhdughosigsz Aqua 3.

Can't wait to have more of this to beta 8D.
luckless-is-me chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
I don't think I like Axel very much...

Anyway, I don't really know what I want to say about this other than teh fact that I enjoyed it. *shrugs*

Oh, and I wouldn't worry about updating. I'm a failure at it too.
CodeLyoko chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
I wonder what will happen next! Especially since he wants to kill a vampire.
Bloodofthehumans chapter 13 . 8/4/2010
Oh my gosh! so good! I hope you post the next one soon.. I can't wait to see what will happen. Why zexion crying cuz of the pain or seeing demy with axel?
Rainarox1111 chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
Please hurry and update! I have read this so many times it isn't funny. What's gunna happen? I do not approve of Axel's actions but it's your story just write more!