Reviews for Dragonball Z: Super Saiyans Hyper
sundrawnshadow chapter 10 . 8/29
hot damn more dude more!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
I have always hated Goten and Trunks because they can go Super. It completely undermines Goku, Vegeta and Gohans achievements.

But sadly with the way DBZ works they had to be Super Saiyans or be brushed off like every non saiyan except Piccolo.

Anyway keep up the good work.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
YES! Fave just for the tail.
I always loved Dragonball cause Goku was the little monkey tailed badass. You have no idea how pissed off I was with Toriyama for removing the tails. (And Oozaru)
Its why I didn't mind GT. Sure it sucked but Goku with a tail!

Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
I prefer this plot to acceleration.
jujk chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
Alright changed my mind I don't just like this story I love it, the comedy the romance, you even did the angst at the beginning pretty well. You should probably edit the prologue at some point, but that's beside the point I want more chapters so bad!
jujk chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
This story is really growing on me, I'm glad you took that break after the prologue because your writing has greatly improved since then. Anyway I'm going to read the rest of the chapters tonight, and hopefully at some point you'll complete this and I can happily read the rest.

gabelou1991 chapter 10 . 3/14/2015
J'aime que dire j'adore j'attend la suite avec impatience.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Great chapter, I couldn't imagine having to do that to my mother.
PsychoRien chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
You have to keep writing this! It's great!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
u have a good shitty story going 4 u, bitch, so keep it cumming ass hole
NatNicole chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Sooo... Marron is 5 or 6 in this fic? But I'm glad she'll be more active than in canon!
NatNicole chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
HAHAHA! I swear, I laughed so hard I cried at the jokes on Vegeta!
I ABSOLUTELY love this fic! It's THE BEST Gohan-raises-Goten fic in the universe! That's the honest truth.
Pizzadude5665 chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
good story i love it man
Pizzadude5665 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013