Reviews for Comalies
charmedloverloes chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
With every new chapter that I read I want to give the same reply: "Exciting!:D"
liljemsey chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
i'm really enjoying this story

please update soon

im interested to find out how buffy will get faith out of her coma
eatthatword chapter 8 . 5/12/2008
interesting
Lostmemories203 chapter 8 . 5/12/2008
Wut? This iz soo crazy! I'm luvin it though! PLz plz update soon!
charmedloverloes chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
:D
lilyme chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
uh-huh, now we're talking! Interesting side note that Buffy's could get harmed if she lets any possible harm while in Faith's mind gt to her. Could become crucial. And does that work in Faith's case too?
eatthatword chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
O... this is starting to really good.
Lostmemories203 chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
AWw man! Cant wait 2 c wut Buffy iz gonna b seein in Faith's mind! PLz PLz update soon! Luvin ur story!
lilyme chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
Jim Bond and Alyson Hannigan :P

You know, I was actually thinking about that last night - about slayer Faith without her feeding tubes. How long is this trip again? Let's just hope they'll get to their destination before this can become a problem for Faith. Hope the Council doesn't get in their way. In this situation right now...no, don't even wanna think aout it :)
Lostmemories203 chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
man! so i cant wait 4 the next chap! I wonder wutz gonna hapen since the nurse saw Buffy! PLz update soon!
Buckster chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
Geat story. I like your ideas about how to wake up Faith. Can't wait to read more.
lilyme chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
Uh-oh...and uh-oh! Now we're in trouble...But I guess B can still knock the nurse unconscious *kidding*
eatthatword chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
o... exciting.
Lostmemories203 chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
uh oh! How iz she gonna get outta thiz mess? Thiz iz really good! I luv it! Plz update soon!
lilyme chapter 4 . 5/8/2008
Well, sadly the Scoobies' reactions to Buffy's plan is understandable. But it's a good thing they still want to help Faith.

Oh, okay, so they're still not all safe and sound and out of the hospital. Let's see what'll happen next :P
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »