Reviews for Comalies
lilyme chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
uh-huh, now we're talking! Interesting side note that Buffy's could get harmed if she lets any possible harm while in Faith's mind gt to her. Could become crucial. And does that work in Faith's case too?
eatthatword chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
O... this is starting to really good.
Lostmemories203 chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
AWw man! Cant wait 2 c wut Buffy iz gonna b seein in Faith's mind! PLz PLz update soon! Luvin ur story!
lilyme chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
Jim Bond and Alyson Hannigan :P

You know, I was actually thinking about that last night - about slayer Faith without her feeding tubes. How long is this trip again? Let's just hope they'll get to their destination before this can become a problem for Faith. Hope the Council doesn't get in their way. In this situation right, don't even wanna think aout it :)
Lostmemories203 chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
man! so i cant wait 4 the next chap! I wonder wutz gonna hapen since the nurse saw Buffy! PLz update soon!
Buckster chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
Geat story. I like your ideas about how to wake up Faith. Can't wait to read more.
lilyme chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
Uh-oh...and uh-oh! Now we're in trouble...But I guess B can still knock the nurse unconscious *kidding*
eatthatword chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
o... exciting.
Lostmemories203 chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
uh oh! How iz she gonna get outta thiz mess? Thiz iz really good! I luv it! Plz update soon!
lilyme chapter 4 . 5/8/2008
Well, sadly the Scoobies' reactions to Buffy's plan is understandable. But it's a good thing they still want to help Faith.

Oh, okay, so they're still not all safe and sound and out of the hospital. Let's see what'll happen next :P
Lostmemories203 chapter 4 . 5/7/2008
well that waz pretty sad! luvin the story! An buffy's palnz r in motion! PLz update soon!
charmedloverloes chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Woo exciting

Kinda funny though: if that technique would ever be discovered in psychology, it would never be considered ethical. But I love the idea, in fanfiction world :D
lilyme chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Oh, I so can't wait to see what's going on in Faith's brain. Let's just hope B and Giles actually manage to bring her to this place (I have a feeling the council won't make it easy for them).
Lostmemories203 chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
very interestin! i like it so far! So wut risks r gonna b involved? PLz update soon!
charmedloverloes chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Well, then let's hope she does awaken. Nice start! :)
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »