Reviews for Comalies
lol, The Matrix... xD
EagleGamer15 chapter 6 . 10/1/2009
Oh, Buffy :)
EagleGamer15 chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
The way I see it, Buffy has two options: she can either run like heck, or slayer punch the unfortunate schmuck whose trying to enter... )
EagleGamer15 chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
Very touching :)
EagleGamer15 chapter 3 . 10/1/2009

Screw the council :)
EagleGamer15 chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Okay, that I did see coming and, the council is definately a bunch of a$$-holes :(
EagleGamer15 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
O.o

Didn't see that one coming...
blue talith chapter 20 . 6/11/2009
Really got into reading this story and look forward to reading the sequel!
Richard Caine chapter 20 . 9/15/2008
You took a premise that is somewhat unusual and made it work quite well. As another author who is doing a lot of what might be called 'head games' himself, I appreciated looking in on another's way of thinking.

If there is any criticism that I may even level at you, it is that I believe your Buffy to be too initially compassionate. Buffy... Joss Whedon made her into a monster frankly. And though I think that you did an excellent job with revelations that would cause all but the most scarred sociopath to experience compassion, the beginning could have been stronger.

Of course, I still loved it and I'm going to read the rest. But I like to leave a little thought behind.

-Caine
Lost1n7heDark chapter 20 . 7/3/2008
Fantastic. Well done, good show, etc.

Creative, to say the very least, and well written.

I hope that in the sequel, the other members of the Scooby gang will somehow find out about some parts of Faith's past, and feel guilt for their abandonment.

Joyce will no doubt, be hospitable and motherly as she is.

Overall wonderful, I'm looking forward to the sequel, do hurry, the summer can go by so quickly...
Spikesagitta chapter 20 . 6/4/2008
i enjoy it..even though it had some..ok mostly dark moments, it was still..nice to finish it
Spikesagitta chapter 19 . 6/4/2008
oh that was close...very close..
Spikesagitta chapter 18 . 6/4/2008
i think one word sum all that im feeling now...FUCK oh damn it!
Spikesagitta chapter 12 . 6/4/2008
omgomgomg...shit, damn it
Spikesagitta chapter 7 . 6/4/2008
those two are characters from that movie the cell right? since what they are using is similar in that movie
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »