Reviews for Comalies
Spikesagitta chapter 7 . 6/4/2008
those two are characters from that movie the cell right? since what they are using is similar in that movie
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
that...for a lack of a better term...suck, royally
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
bet she was expecting anything but that
mysensitiveside chapter 20 . 6/2/2008
I just discovered this story and read through the whole thing in two days! I loved it! Really, a great, very well-written story. And yay for there being a sequel! :)
charmedloverloes chapter 20 . 5/28/2008
Great story:)

Hmm for the sequel.. Maybe a therapy session for Faith? And.. even though the two love each other, their struggles with each other.. to make it more realistic.
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 20 . 5/28/2008
Oh man, the first thing I thought when I was reading and saw "End" out of the corner of my eye was THERE HAD BETTER BE A SEQUEL. Haha.

Great job, I really admire people who can write this much (such as this chapter) without dialogue, without almost any action, and just talk ABOUT a situation, about feelings, about everything, without it getting boring and tedious and without making it sound like a fifth grader wrote it. And you nailed it, sister.

I am PUMPED for that sequel.

And if I come up with any ideas I'll let you know. ;) Though I DEFINITELY think you're doing great with not just throwing them together and making them realize this great love and have a happy ending like a lot of other fanfics do. You actually make it seem like REALITY. That's really a skill. It's fantastic.
lilyme chapter 20 . 5/28/2008
That was a really good story!

So, what scenes would we (me) want to see in the sequel?

Definitely several Faith/Joyce interactions, and, like, hehe, awkward Joyce/Giles moments when Giles visits the Summers home to check on Faith.

Buffy taking care of Faith, and Faith partly reluctant to let her, because she remembers what she had done to her and everyone else before she landed in her coma, and also partly remembering what Buffy had seen while she was in her brain.

And, oh, over 100 reviews! ;)
AstronautZombieBerndi chapter 20 . 5/28/2008
Awesome story! You so should do a sequel!
Lostmemories203 chapter 20 . 5/27/2008
Very nice! Luved it! DEFINETLy can't wait 4 the sequel! I think there should b a semi mother/daughter convo wit Faith an Joyce. U kno, the bondin of the Summers mom an Faith! That would b nice. An of coarse LOTS of Buffy an Faith! hehe!
booIczu chapter 20 . 5/27/2008
really good story! to answer what i think should happen later is they get together but have faith remember all of it but not tell buffy i guess. cant help you with the counsel thing cept you could have them come to take faith away then have buffy open a can of whoop ass on thier english stick up their behinds...behinds? ok that sounded weird but you get the gist of it. anywho hope to read more soon.
Raiatea1 chapter 20 . 5/27/2008
i already read it in another site a while ago. but i don't register in. So, i'd say that i LOVE it!

Sorry if i don't explain why. But, i'm very bad in english...But, i wanna say that it's a beautifull story you made. Emotions and actions are...i don't know what to say to describe what i feel en english. I'm very very sorry.

But, i'm sincere when i said that i LOVE it!
PrincessDushku chapter 20 . 5/27/2008
sweet, sweet story x
Jax9 chapter 20 . 5/27/2008
Keep Writing!
liljemsey chapter 19 . 5/26/2008
YAY faith's awake i'm was starting to stress a bit there

“I… I s-said… then w-what… what are you f-fuckin’ cryin’ for… if I’m okay? W-wuss…” - best line ever so freaking funny and so faith as well

i love getting the updates in my inbox in the morning so please keep it up
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 19 . 5/26/2008