Reviews for A Matter Of Preference In Beverages
ArtificialLung chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Yet another excellent piece.

You captured a certain depth in these characters in a very quick and tight fic and by the end of it, I must say-

Quirky, fun and well done.

I have most definitely become a fan of your writing style.

It is hopefully, that my reviews do not come across as redundant, but are rather simply taken as encouragement for a very enjoyable read.

Thank you. It was a pleasant way to spend a break
WayToDawn chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Hello! It's been a while, hasn't it? How do you do?

Had I not looked at your profile first thing upon my return, I wouldn't have noticed this story. Xaldin/Luxord wasn't really in my cup of tea (lol, pun xD), until now.

Brilliant. I love how I was just thinking "Wonderland" for some reason, and you go and mention it. Guess we were on the same thought track. Will you write more for this pairing?

Good luck with your next XigDem fic! Sounds great, I'm gonna be right here waiting for it!
tReZUP8staFu chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Brilliantly written in every facet. It's uncommon to find either Xaldin or Luxord written decently (or maybe I'm just picky), but frankly I was floored by the utter quality of characterization and style. Part of me was rather crushed by that 'Complete' tag, but despite my hunger for more I must admit that it was quite perfect as it was.

All-over excellent!
fiercesunshine chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
-dies-

...

-dies again-

I love it. So much.

I can't describe it. I can't even pick a favorite part, I love it so much.

-giggle- Stabby ways.