Reviews for Scully's Opposite Day Note
Lt.AliciaW chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Ok, so you and Dana don't get along well, I get that but maybe you could start over and then you could write a beautiful, chaptered X- Files story? About as brilliant as your TN stuff? Or maxbe I could talk to Dana, we go waaaayyyy back... Pretty please?
Feuerkindjana chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
you know that you are crazy, right? :-D

i love your house stories and this one (since i'm one of the millions of house- AND x-files-fans) but i really love your little chats with the characters! it's so funny!

keep going.
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Aw, poor Sky.

I thought it was good.
notbettydraper chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Love It!
Nyissia chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
So cute !

Sory for the lameness of the review... First fic reading of the day... Morning in France... Keyboard with to many keys o
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Ahh so cute.
youdon'tknowme chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
That was so great, especially the author's notes! Thanks for writing!
SidleMyIdol1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Hilarious! :)
Piratess-Bell chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Aw... that was really, um, sweet, in an anti-normal kinda way. I just hope Mulder notices the "opposite day" things before he cries. D:

DanaKMulderScully chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
LOL! That was funny! Could you explain to me what you meant with the begining? Before the story begins?I'm trying to get it...i bet it's as funny as the rest of the story but I kinda don't get it. Anyways Great job!
Mestizaa chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
That was cute. I really liked it :)
Lyga chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Finally. I've been waiting so long for more from my favoritest Sky-ish thingy. Anyways, we should all type an ode to Fox. Though, he did get killed off of the show HE made. It sure as hell was Ms. Anderson. Oh, the nose...and the flashlights that filled an entire circus tent with light.