Reviews for DA: X10 Torri's Mission
Guest chapter 24 . 5/16/2015
Great story!
BlackWolf chapter 24 . 6/6/2003
Sorry I took so long to get to reviewing the end of your story, I really liked what you did in this series, never making it too easy for the happy endings and always leaving plot holes to exploit and turn into new stories.

The X10 series has been fantastic, you really haven't earned enough credit for what you did here.
gilenagile chapter 24 . 6/30/2002
What a great ending-the best reunion scene I've read in ff. Very powerful emotionally without getting sapping or betraying the characters. Congrats on completing this epic-can't imagine the amount of time and effort that has gone into it, but boy has it paid off in the finished product. Thanks for a great read.
sseattle chapter 24 . 5/29/2002
Beautiful ending! Please write more stories - I have enjoyed them all!
Zaz chapter 24 . 5/29/2002
I can't believe I missed this one..

I had already read Timas story in another archive.. and now I find out there was plenty of sequels..

Anyway.. after 1 hour of constant reading I have gotten through them all.. and they all have the same high class!

Thanks for a great fic..
Zaz chapter 24 . 5/29/2002
I can't believe I missed this one..

Thanks for a great fic..
Becky chapter 24 . 5/29/2002
All together now... AWWWWW! That was tremendous. I've greatly enjoyed all of your stories. I really hope you will continue to write more Dark Angel stories in the future.
sseattle chapter 23 . 5/19/2002
Glad you posted another chapter so soon. I can't wait for Max and Logan to get together again! More soon, please!
gilenagile chapter 23 . 5/19/2002
Nice change of pace from the action of the previous chapters and very touching. Enjoy home!
Becky chapter 23 . 5/19/2002
Yay! He got out! I can't wait to see the reunion between M/L.

I really really like this story-you are an awesome writer.
jfterrell chapter 23 . 5/19/2002
I Love your story. The whole series of stories are thrilling to read. I only hope they continue.
JoeyJoeJoeJr chapter 23 . 5/18/2002
Ahhh, like two weeks AHHHH AHHHH ahhh... AHHH! good chapter, cant wait for the Max/Logan scenes... Ahhh I'll be waiting patiently
anonymoususer99 chapter 22 . 5/17/2002
I apologize. I am one of the many who have been reading and not leaving you a review. With the demise of DA, I felt I should let you know that you continuing to write this story means a lot to a lot of fans. Thank you for that. I love reading this story and can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Logan can get back to everyone in time and that he's not hurt too badly.
gilenagile chapter 22 . 5/17/2002
Another action packed, compelling chapter. Feel the plot moving along nicely in the background while you are keeping us focused on the here and now.

Especially like the image of Torri's barcode being ripped apart. Symbolic of things to come I wonder?
sseattle chapter 22 . 5/16/2002
Another excellent chapter! Can hardly wait for the next, especially since the show is cancelled. I sent my messages to Fox protesting their decision.