Reviews for Phoenix Feathers
jensteed chapter 10 . 1/15
This was great, really funny story XD
Perry Downing chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
What a rollicking good time!
LuresaSWTOR chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Omg, I loved that you used the House episode for the patient standing so long, that was just a kick! Nicely done and very good story so far! And yeah, I looked up the Radox, now I need to try it!
GrinningCat chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
Still as good as at the first read. Sometimes it's nice to ease up on the angst by reading a Snape written before DH. Yours is particularly delectable. And I love the subtle touch of relegating the menz into the kitchen ;).
prattster666 chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
Love it!

Cat x
daisycb chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
I read the line about the man in the carriage chasing the balloon and immediately recognized which book she was reading . Your story is just as fun.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
Very nice story!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
What a delight it was to read your story. Funny, sexy and delicious. I think I'll go pour myself a glass of wine.
kelbelz chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
I LOVED it! It was kind of like reading a Jilly Cooper novel set in HP world, without the 20 million extra supporting characters she writes into the story. Very funny, witty little barbs and snarks in all the right places :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
Took me a moment o figure out wat shed ask for then I remembered sale said not school girl but holy head harpie lol
Good story love how u reincorporated that.
pottohipamus chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
You have a delightful gift with the English language : )
Thanks so much for sharing your creative wit!
DarkMoon2222 chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Great story! Wish it was longer!
moxious chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
Another one of your funny, sexy pieces :) I DID go over to Ashwinder to read the full version, but... I'm still gonna favourite on here. Applause, my dear.
Dimac99 chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
I loved this - I'd give my eye teeth to have Snape after me like that lol! You did manage an excellent hatchet job on Ron with very little real effort, but I must say I think Ginny was very unfair to blame Hermione as much as she did - training to be a healer isn't going to be any less time consuming and serious a business than becoming a doctor and if Ron couldn't handle a bit of housework to give Hermione a break, then he was an extremely crap partner indeed. I really enjoyed the plot of the fic, but I have to say, the repeated threats to obliviate Hermione *by her friends* were very uncomfortable. I'd have hexed them all six ways to Sunday just for threatening me and I'm pretty sure Hermione would too, but all's well that ends well. Draco and Neville were exceptionally cute together as well :-)
Dimac99 chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
I suspect Bottle Shock would be a definite danger when apparating with wine ;-) (I still can't take Chris Pine seriously with that long hair...)