Reviews for If Only
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 1 . 1/17
Considering the conditions of their both being injured and everything, I don't think they were that OOC. Great job.
zenler chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Nice work! ;D;D;D
hopeistheway chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I really liked this, a lot. You should continue this. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but it's that good. :)
Ganheim chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
She held up her own hands, sporting very ugly looking burns

[But that’s exactly how they were when she first learned to heal: Aang burned her hands and she healed herself. What’s stopping her here, no water? Does the water she uses have to be pure (perhaps relatively clear of blood)?]

Any attempt to Waterbend on her part would only cause pain.

[Not exactly: Azula might need more direct contact to firebend, but waterbending just requires somatic (bodylimb) movement, there’s no physical contact required]

While I have no idea what scene they’re in (you give absolutely no scene placement), I think the characterization for both is extremely well done.
rif chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
good fic
Forever Fyre chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

BTW: What does ooc or oc stand for?
Aesyl chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Very cute. I could almost feel Azula's vague regret over that.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
anything Azula and Katara centered is a great story! and your story was well written so thats just a bonus!_ please write more about them!

Smells like Rain...
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Really interesting, I loved this story! I've never seen anything like it.
loaned chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Cool, keep up the good work.
jai-kun chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I'm also of the opinion that neither Katara or Azula are OOC, (unless they'd just got done fighting each other...). This was well crafted, IMNSHO, and I enjoyed reading it (which is more important than it being merely well crafted...)

AvatarAiris chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
nice Azutara friendship ;D

i really liked this fic

and no worries about the OOC

it fit nicely with your plot ;P
daydream11 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
They would only be OOC if it were any other time, any other place, in any other situation. Alas, they are stranded alone together, after an emotionally-damaging battle, so it makes sense that neither are putting up a fight. It even makes sense that they two talk to each other, however little.

At least to me it makes a lot of sense. So I say you did a good job on this fic, Miss Ari. I love its simplicity.

On a side note, maybe it's a good thing Azula and Katara arne't friends. They'd get into so many arguments that the world would either be burnt to the ground or drowned. ;D

XOXO daydream11