Reviews for Usagi's Dark Day At The Dentist
ili777 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
It was really funny and a great one shot, I liked very much :)
Btw love all the times Mamoru described the moon princess when crying xD
trish1573 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Thank you, after reading your story I watched the episode and couldn't stop laughing.
Eternal Silver chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Read this years ago, but never left a review back then. So I thought I would now.

Love it just as much as the first time I read it.
Aries AL chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
k odn est est divertidisim est para matars d risa
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I thought that this was so funny! I laughed my butt off. This was one of my fave episodes and i was waiting for someone to do this in Mamoru's perspective. Yay you!
Pandora Diane MacMillan chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I was very surprised that anyone would be so much upset by a casual reference to that good old Anglo-Saxon informal exclamation "dammit", that they felt called upon to censor it from the sight of (I presume) 13 year olds. Any teenager who has never before encountered the phrase "dammit" even once, perhaps one day when their Dad accidentally banged his thumb with the hammer, must be living on the moon.

I've had e-mails from elementary and high school teachers who have praised my fanfics and have told me they printed them out and used them to teach English as a second language and for English lit book reports, and these teachers of English told me they feel the fanfics have improved their students' English skills. All of my fanfics have been posted on this web site, and many other Sailor Moon web sites, for years. In all those years, I have never once received an e-mail complaint that any reader found ANYTHING offensive in my works.

I'm a mother of two young daughters and I wouldn't have a problem with them reading or hearing this. I'm the last person in the world to want to encourage the indiscriminate use of obscenities, [I watched "Trailer Park Boys" on TV just once-too much repeated use of the "F" word in the first 10 minutes for me to watch without wincing ;p ], but I would contend that one mild reference to "dammit" hardly qualifies as an obscenity.

But readers, if you also found my fanfic offensive, I want to know about it.

Sincerely,

The Flabbergasted Pandora-sama
Shadow The Ninja Kitten chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I was enjoying this fic until I saw the word "dammit" in a K-rated fic. Reported.
Egyptian Princess chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Usa Major and Usa Minor-howling! I never thought of that before! VERY crafty...heeheehee. That was really cute. I always laugh outloud at how silly and sweet Mamoru looks holding out his arms for his beloved Usako at the dentist. I like how you do re-tellings of episodes. It's a great way for a different interpretation. I should...do...some...hm. . .

Smiles,

Sarah M.
elianthos chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Ah, when a re-write is better than the original script... I love your brain. And your pen.

One of my fav lines:

"...the two brightest constellations in MY night sky, Usa Major and Usa Minor, Big Bear and Little Bear..." so sweet and ironic at the same time.

My goddes authoress, I miss you!
Initial A chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
!
star bunny chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
Hehe... I just finished watching this episode, and the story makes so much more sense now! I agree. It's probably the funniest episode I've watched yet. _ You did a great job with the story!
rini chapter 1 . 7/15/2000
hehehe! That was so funny! Cute and creative! Nice job! rini
Airea chapter 1 . 7/11/2000
That was cute! Though I would think that Darian is a bit more serious. But I'm not him. That was soooo funny!