Reviews for Murphy's Law
fghfgh chapter 53 . 7/23/2008
friggen AMAZING story. looking forward to the sequal. (:
Emily chapter 53 . 7/23/2008
AW! I'm glad that they got through all of their troubles and look at the outcome in the end, a beautiful baby boy! First, LOVE the name, i thinks it's cool how they used the one name to represent 2 people. Second, MAKE A SEQUEl! I'm really hooked on this story and these characters and i would like to see where the future leads them. Third, good job writing the story. This is one of those stories that i always check to see if it's updated everyday. What can i say I'm hooked!

Emily
68 stones from a broken heart chapter 53 . 7/23/2008
Gahhaha i knew she'd go into labour at a show, i thought maybe during a hardy match, but mania when jeff won the golod, brilliant. the last part of the chapter made my eyes tear up...but ask me again and ill deny it.
Pinayprincesa chapter 53 . 7/23/2008
aw they have a beautiful bouncing baby boy _
sideways anger chapter 53 . 7/22/2008
If you don't make a sequel I'mma kick your butt I swear lol. No but it took me a few minutes to register that Matt's middle name is Moore. I was like.. two names.. three guys.. then it hit me and I was like. OH shit lol.

Loved the chapter and the name is so adorable! Update soon :)
Extreme Stratusfaction chapter 52 . 7/22/2008
good chapter. baby should be coming soon but hopefully you don't go through all the nasty stuff. not a big fan of that...
KaraAlissa chapter 52 . 7/22/2008
Awe! It's nice to see a story where Randy isn't a complete jerk, and I am hoping everything goes alright in the next few chapters.. Keep up the AWESOME work!
68 stones from a broken heart chapter 52 . 7/21/2008
younger model...lol...that made me think of all the upgrades you can get for computers...and all the kinks that they haven't worked out of them before they put them on the market...
nicole chapter 51 . 7/21/2008
lol hat was great i loved the fact that randy wasnt getting any since she fainted. thats classic. i loved the update i cant wait for more chapters. great job. keep it going.
KaraAlissa chapter 50 . 7/20/2008
Awe! So adorable! I must say I have a soft spot for Shannon. :)
68 stones from a broken heart chapter 50 . 7/20/2008
Nah, you never really made it seem like she was picking on Shannon. But it was just the way you described matts reaction to her coming back that did it for most people id say.
Pinayprincesa chapter 49 . 7/17/2008
aw poor Matt lol:P Can't wait to find out what'll happen when he and KC strt traveling together after the baby is born
caspersmom chapter 49 . 7/17/2008
ohh..poor Matt...ahh he'll get over it...hope to read more soon...;)
68 stones from a broken heart chapter 49 . 7/17/2008
Poor matt...so she's going on teh road again righ tat the end of her pregnancy? does that mean her water will break at a show?
KaraAlissa chapter 49 . 7/16/2008
Awwe... KC and Jeff are so great together!
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »