Reviews for Scribbled Musings (Inside the Writer's Mind)
Original D chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
this was funy- to bad i have to jet now - i would like to read more of your stories - okay gtg bye
Fearia chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Drea, you scare me sometimes :p. But you mentioned the Logans, OH YEAH! If someone sees this (sorry, using review for add, sorry Drea) its folecons_ or thelogans/ Logan LUV for everyone, lol!
Kat chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
yeah, u definitely got way too much free time, but that's a good thing cos you've been able to bless us with this fine piece of work.
Gatekeeper chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
True. Too hilariously, marvelously, wonderfully true. And don't worry - I too will help stand against any Logan/Asha fics that might pop their ugly little heads into this section. I LOVE THIS FIC!
Katana2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
lol! Yup. I love it.
Star24 chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
I love it. Such a cute idea. And as a fellow fic writer and M/L shipper have to say they will definitely be covered as far as the stupid virus and Asha this season - at least as far as my fic goes :)
D.M.O 452 chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Weird. Kind of disturbing how you seem to be talking to imaginary characters inside your head but that's alright, I do it to sometimes. Sometimes I wonder if all us fans are like that, having fantasies of interacting with or favorite fictional characters. Freaky huh? By the way, I never knew anyone here liked X-Men.
Roguie chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Hey Drea. LOL Even cuter than it was yesterday. :P Definately can't argue this one.. and you're right.. together, we got their backs. :P Asha who? Virus what? Hmm.. Asha/Virus... *G* Very cute. :P - Danae
Angelmariec chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
That was cute. I like your fiction.I also happen to like DA and the x-men. Though I have to say I am partial to cyclops.

Keep writing!
Dramaphile chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
LMAO that is too funny! That is so just like when Logan, Max, Mulder and Scully torment me! Many a night has lefthomework undone for the sake of a story! I even get story ideas in church! I can't concentrate anywhere! hm... miht have to check out your XMen moviefic... LOVE that Movie!

-DramaPhile
versatec chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
That was FUN!
merie chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
lol...ha that was so funny and really good! good jjob!
mustang chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
that's funny.
Raydyan chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
That was excellent! Very funny :)
blindspot chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
OMG...that was great...hilarious...true..great. awesome...so wait where's the fic? i wanna read it? and the site. is it real with the Logans? man your awesome!