Reviews for Two to Five Seconds
kirara the great chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
the cake is a lie hehe nice bluestreak
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Did u ask for the coffee brewer ad or is this just a coincidence on my ipad?
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Poor Epps. XD.
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
hahahahaha
Rose's.wings chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
n_n I liked that, it was very funny. I really liked Ratchet's confusion and his ending thought about us humans and our crazy, not understandable ways, because let's face it, the five second rule makes absolutely no sense. I guess it just takes coming from another planet to see that. ;) Anyway, very nice, I liked it!

Rose
SeekerMoonblade chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
awesome story! plz update soon!
Muffing chapter 10 . 10/29/2010
Funny stuff :D Sideswipe and a tomato was just brilliant - I'd love to see him try and explain that one away while retaining pride. Can't wait to see Prowl's chapter too. Great writing!
Mugiwara-Kaizokudan chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
I love Bluestreak an' all, but Primus can he talk lmao. This just about made me crease xD bless him for being so weirdly cute haha awesome chapter will there be more?
Shi-koi chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
*heart*

Ow. Ow. Owowow. I think I hurt myself laughing.

*heart*
Jayden-the-Jaded chapter 10 . 5/27/2010
This latest chapter totally killed me. If anyone could drive someone crazy from talking too much it'd have to be bluestreak!
Hiezen chapter 10 . 5/24/2010
poor...Epps...snickers..Moonlight...
Akalagirl23 chapter 10 . 5/23/2010
oh my god, :D love the comic. i actually have a "The Cake is a Lie" badge from a-cen and have had to explain the same thing to my friends. lol. great story by the way.
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 10 . 5/23/2010
Ah. Food metaphors. Poor Epps, having to explain figures of speech.

... You've made me hungry, too.
OrianPrime92 chapter 10 . 5/23/2010
OMG YES!

BUTTT!

My sister got the cake! I saw her get it! THE CAKE IS NOT A LIE!
Von chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
(Laughs)

A very adorable Simmons. And "'Welcome to Earth, Suckers'" made me laugh out loud. :D