Reviews for To Bear
ChrisVertner chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Hehehe! I saw the Chuck reference there. Casey. Love Jayne and Casey both. This fic is hilarious.
jenefaner chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
LOL. She cracks me up! And I can just SEE Jaynes face. :0
billys-green-soup chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
XD so inccredibly in character. lovely story. poor jayne... also, strangely enough, her first rant matches up with harder better faster stronger by daft punk... weird...
Mycha chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
LOL! You captured River perfectly! I'm not sure about the style of her ranting, but it was great regardless. You did a good job of Jayne as well. The phrase "– the moon-brained girl made him nervous as a ... nervous person" is so appropriate for him.
icebreather chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Heh-heh-heh. Poor Jayne, he's so befuddled! I really like your dialogue and the descriptions of their reactions (or non-attention) to what the other's saying.
seek-to-enchant121584 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
That was cute. And completely random. I enjoy that. And I especially liked the last line. I could totally see him saying that. Sounds just like Jayne. Good job!
nichbuket chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Overall it was quite funny, but some of River's rants really were sad thought provokers.
badkarma00 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
That was just totally cute! I'd love to see more of this!
blondevor chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Very funny and clever! I still have a hard time picturing Jayne and River but this is good stuff and I look forward to reading more.

Keep it coming!
jane0904 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Nicely written, although I think I agree with Jayne's slight confusion here! I see a sequel being necessary ... As for the timeline, I think pre-BDM, but post OiS. She's still crazy, they know she reads minds, and she talks of Miranda coming.
Sunshineali chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Poor Jayne. I guess he just got the go ahead but does he even realize it? Hope you write more of this. It was fun and I love your River voice. Crazy, crazy, crazy! :)Ali