Reviews for Avatar: Real World
Willow chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
"Aren't you Azula's sister?" Katara asked.

I was just wondering if you meant brother? Great story by the way! Can't wait to read more!
AvatarAiris chapter 11 . 10/13/2008
haha, awesome chapter ;D

very nice team work between Zuko and

Jet in the rescue scene, really IC for

the both of them ;) i really like how you've

gotten Jet's character down, awesome work

with him ;D haha, keep this up! i can't wait

to read the next chapters :)
ViolotQ chapter 11 . 9/6/2008
HEY! nice chapter! o, wait, i already reveiwed. o well, im requesting a CAMP-OUT! not 1 of those things with the tents, 1 with a camper. a big 1, probably, although u CAN fit a lot of ppl in those tiny ones. i have a tiny 1, probably 20 feet long & 7 feet wide (im REALLY bad at rounding these things) & u can fit 9 ppl in it. not counting if somebody slept on the floor. so plz update soon, cause this fic is my ROCK. its joined the number of my fav stories, cause its not just ONE person, its like, TEN. & teo & haru r in it! i did a happy-dance when that happened. yes, its such an honor 2 b on my fav list. btw, that was a joke.

ok, i think ill go now. UPDATE SOON!
Luiz4200 chapter 11 . 8/31/2008
Will it have a chapter on Mai or Ty Lee?
Hermione Solo chapter 11 . 8/23/2008
These are awsome! but I wanna Iroh chapter...
ViolotQ chapter 11 . 8/22/2008
yay! i was wondering what happened 2 katara! but why was it zhao? wouldt it make more sense if it was long feng? o, cause long feng arrested harus dad. ok, never mind.
Ogro chapter 11 . 8/21/2008
Hey, shouldnt you be in bed, young man? P

Lol. Just kidding.

Anyway, it was a good chapter- And again, amazing how you can connect these things. Light was finally shed on Katara's kidnapping, and the reason was very well thought out. However, I imagined the gang leader to be Long Feng instead of Zhao (the guards made me think of Dai Li). But good work fitting Zhao somewhere in here.

Lol. Loved the Zutara. It was excellent.

And, like I said before, you need to work on your transitions so the story flows easier. You make it seem too blocky sometimes.

That was probably my only criticism for this chapter. Update soon!
Luiz4200 chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
Good chapter. Please bring Jet.
TweedleDitz chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
i think its bloody brilliant that you linked these stories together :D could you make another chapter of when they got together as a group?
ViolotQ chapter 10 . 8/2/2008
um. sorry bout the blowup reveiw i gave u yesterday. i got ur fic confused with another 1. Gravity Of Love. its good, u should read it. i dont really know HOW i got them mixed up, its bcause u put MENG in here! i feel like a block-head right now. i was very hyper. i had a big bowl of chocolate ice cream b4 & that 4 me is like drugs. my brain was mush. yeah, i feel so stupid. sorry bout that.
The Evil Hershey Panda chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
those are good 10 chapters

i love them
ViolotQ chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
so... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED 2 TEO & MENG IN CHAPPIE 8! DID U DISCLUDE THAT INFORMATION? DID IT NOT HAPPEN? is disclude a word? um, so, this chapter. YAY! haru! the pool. that was very random. why did ZUKO give haru the cell phone? WHY DO THESE THINGS HAPPEN? sorry.. im on a MAJOR sugar rush.
Pepipanda chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
Ah. Zuko likes Katara. That's good to know. As for Haru, I like how you incorporated important canon events into the backstories in ways that fit with the modern world. I especially liked how Long Feng was the one to take Haru's father away. And how Aunt Wu was made somebody's actual aunt with her adopting Meng. Great job on making things fit!

As for new characters to see, maybe Ty Lee or even Hakoda... I don't really know. Thanks for the update! Keep writing!
mT chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
Haru called Azula "kiddo" instead of kissing her like she wanted; and that eye twitch, how precious! XD

As for suggestions - how do you feel about Longshot? He's one of Jet's friends, and you said you'd do Jet next, so Longshot could be a conceivable follow-up.

...there wouldn't be much dialogue to Longshot's chapter though...

Anyway, good to see that you're back and over your writers block.
Ogro chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
Lol. Why didn't Tyro get a lawyer? Is he out on bail? Did Azula have something to do with it? She did give him that phone, after all... I wonder if Zuko knows anything about it, considering that they're friends now..

Lol. And I found that Haruzula stuff funny XD

Good chapter. Update Keana soon!