Reviews for I Promise To Be Careful
moonstar274 chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
Ahh... poor Johnny! This was wonderful! Please update soon! (
moonstar274 chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Ahh, that's so sad! I loved the first chapter especially, and I can't imagine what Johnny's reaction will be when he finds Anita gone! Please update soon, this is awesome! Great work! (
Simone Robinson chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
awesome awesome awesome! Update soon! Please please please
alwaysfor3v3r chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
aw that's so sad! and its so cute! i love johnny trying to be a "responsible" parent. but the story is so sad, i can't imagine being anita. i mean she's only seven but she's never met her mom and she knows something's wrong, and her daddy is a kind of irresponsible airhead, and is always off saving the world. i feel bad for johnny too, he's trying to hard to protect her. and okay i feel like i'm going to start saying cheesy stuff so i'll stop and just comment on my favorite lines.

favorite lines:

[“Do you have to go?” Anita said in her innocent voice.

“Yeah, honey.” He sounded just like she did.

She rolled around to face him, “Promise to be careful?”

“I promise.” He then gave her a tight hug before getting up, dressed and went out the door.] aw, that's so sad. because that's what always happens before somebody dies. its always like a normal day but then suddenly and unexpectedly they die and i can imagine anita crying and saying 'he promised to come back' which would be really sad so johnny better not die! and not just for anita, because johnny is the htotest guy in fantastic 4. which i know makes me sound shallow, but i AM wrapped up in this story too.

[“Daddy, you promised!” She ran to him, crying.

“Hey, hey,” He embraced her tightly with the his left arm, “I'm sorry.” he then started rubbing her back soothingly.

“You promised you'd be careful!” She sobbed into his shoulder.

“I know, baby, I know. I tried to be careful, I really did. But he just got the better of me. I am so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.” He held her even tighter when Reed let go of his right arm.] this story does not get any cuter. or sadder. kind of both. i remember when i was little and getting a cut was like ohmygodi'mgoingtodiehelpme! but i get it, i wouldnt want my daddy to die saving the world, since he wouldnt be helping me at all considering i would be parentless and i am PART of the world that was NOT saved! well if my dad were a remotely good person i would, but he's not so i guess i can just wish i was anita and had a super awesome daddy.

[“I know, Daddy, but every time you leave, I'm afraid that you're not going to come back.” She cried digging herself even closer into him.] NO DON'T SAY THAT! because its sad, and because when you say those things they end up happening! i'm serious, thats how irony works, because irony sucks.

anyways great story! its so sad :(
Simone Robinson chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
awesome awesome awesome! update son! I love this!
WhiteTree chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
That is cute. And great. Love it!
Simone Robinson chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
awesome! update soon
Angelofmusic7991 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Aw It's so cute and sweet! I think you should continue with it. I love it.
impeccableblahs chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
oh my god,

that was sad.

very, very good.

very, very sad.
Simone Robinson chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
That was brillient, you should continue it you know.
Fishy520 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Aw! So sweet! I luv Johnny one-shots! More, please? Maybe Anita as a teenager... That would be interesting!
Kyuubiluvr68 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
That was so cute! i wish there was more 2 it!
pinktiff1989 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This was so cute! I think it would make a great story if you decide to continue.
KyliedaRock chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
adorable, simply adorable! I love this fic so much, so cute and so awesome. I think its just amazing as a one shot, but if you've got a story line to go with it, I wouldn't mind reading it! Loving this, 100% in my favourites! ;) XX
Rose of Hope chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
That was really cute! I wuv fluff stories like these! Thanks!

Deu Sa!