Reviews for Onions
Redmoonfae chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Haha! Best way ever to find out Hiei is her brother. Very clever and well written. Poor Hiei. Damn those onions making his eyes water while he was hugging his sister. Yeah. The onions.
jadedbunny chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
oh i hate onions for making hiei cry. haha! four thumbs up! (include those in my feet) 10-star rating! (or should it be a constellation? nah!)

i just want to say that i love this fic so much! :D

great work!

thank you so much for this fic. :)
kiwi009 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
ONIONS! X3 this was a cut history! I would love to see that happen XD
Snow-Chan chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I think...ONIOINS! Jk... I think it was great! . Hiei blames the onions!
Maya chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aww, Vhee. Now this is adorable. ;w;

The ending was really sweet! The only thing I'd say is when Yukina first discovered the gems is to prolong her reaction. xD I'd be a lot more shocked if I'd discovered something like that.

Anyways, really cute job.
FlashtheFireFox chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Aw! Vhee this is so cute
Neon Souffle chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
That made me so happy. -grin- I never really thought about if Hiei would cry gems like Yukina, just never really crossed my mind. -
bansheegrrl chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
this was perfect 3
ReadingFreek2562 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Hilarious and cute at the same time. I never thought antything could make Hiei cry, but you and your onions did. I especially like that Hiei seemed pretty in character to me. Keep up the good work and please write more.

FuzzBucket chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
this is cool! onions don't make me cry! but...um... when people destroy my pictures i cry.. and hide in confined spaces... and lick my tears.. I LOVE THE TASTE!

ok, sorry about my rambling, very clever!
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Wahahaha I LOVE ONIONS FROM NOW ON ACTUALLY I ALWAYS HAD LOVED ONIONS HEHEHE
HeavenRose chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I love it :) It's adorable! And I love the ending!
Rui Amano chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
that's a very very bad onion! It made Hiei cry..ahahaha, that was refreshing...good story.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Aw... Cute! Lol, I just had a thought- What if Kurama decided to use onions as weapons instead of roses? XD BTW, where'd you get the CD from?
1chucha2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I wanted so much for fic where Hiei chops onions (for tears) :) finlly got it thanks to you:D
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »