Reviews for Scratch The Surface
skatergirl716 chapter 12 . 6/26/2008
That story was adorable. You did a really great job. I loved the Julie/Scooter pairing, and the fact that they stayed together.
Torithy chapter 12 . 5/30/2008
Aw, cuteness overload! Between Cara and her puppy-dog and baby Ritchie - it's all so adorable! And your sequel idea sounds fab - I hope you go for it! :)
For Esme chapter 12 . 5/29/2008
Oh my goodness, Richie, I love it!...and I love the prospect of a teenage Caroline and Jack by summers end. You better not just be teasing me with that because whenever you write stories with ducklings involved they always rock my face off! Love this story, I'm sad it's over but I'll live. :)
Torithy chapter 11 . 5/25/2008
Ooh, I'm totally torn between "YAY, baby!" and "Eek, baby!" I'm glad they're back together, but I hope the baby doesn't put too much pressure on them too soon!
For Esme chapter 11 . 5/25/2008
Great two chapters, thanks for going back to where this all started, it helped to round it out. I'm still in love with Rick too, by the way. :) Caroline is so freakin' adorable I can't take it, she seems like the kind of kid that would totally give them a run for their money. I'm glad their back together to, it just makes the universe feel right again though I'm not sure if having another baby right away is really the best thing for them. Again, awesome chapters!
Torithy chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
I really enjoyed seeing how they got to where they are now - particularly Rick's reaction tot he bribe from Scooter's mom. I like that he doesn't buy into all that - even though he's more part of their world than Julie's - you've totally turned me into a Rick fan, lol! Surprised by Connie's admission and that she didn't tell Julie sooner. Great update!
Torithy chapter 9 . 5/21/2008
Wow, Scooter's mother's a real piece of work! I like that Rick's a good influence on him in this though - it's different to him usually being the douchebag!
For Esme chapter 9 . 5/20/2008
Killer update, I loved everything about it but, I generally love all of your updates so that's not a surprise. :) Can't wait to see how this one ends.
ratti pillo chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
sad chapter! very well written, as usual. :)
For Esme chapter 8 . 5/19/2008
I just love when Bombay swoops in, haha. I'm glad Scooter...sort of...wised up. I hope he's who Julie's going to see because as much as he's annoying me by being such a guy, I really do think he deep down cares about Julie. And wtf with him being such a dead beat dad? oy vey, he's needs to get it into gear and keep his parents out of it.
jeytonlover chapter 8 . 5/19/2008
I hope that one more thing is to talk to Scooter, or even Chloe.

This is is wonderful and I can't wait for more!
For Esme chapter 7 . 5/17/2008
For as much as I want to punch Scooter and Chloe right now, I want to hug Julie and Rick for being adorable. Thanks for updating so fast, I needed that today. My brain is fried from chemical oceanography.
Torithy chapter 6 . 5/17/2008
Hm, so Rick seems to see what Scooter can't ... interesting ... V sad though and Cara's such a little sweetie.
For Esme chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
Well that broke my heart a little, it's never easy seeing a relationship fall apart though. And, uh, hm...that was a very interesting little comment Rick passed to Chloe about Julie. Loved the update.
For Esme chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
Good update, I love when you make them so fast!Ohmygosh, the loving her for their daughter thing made me all kinds of emotional. I'd also like to see Julie and Chloe throw down celebrity death match style. Just for fun.