Reviews for Once and Future King
malackai chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I have been following this story since the beginning I decided to re read the whole thing again and god I missed it :) its such a lovely story I really hope it gets finished eventually I am dying to find out how it will all end.
Roaminglake chapter 16 . 4/19/2012
The piece of fiction is absolutely amazing. I love everything about this beautifully written story except for one thing... It's not finished QQ

I really hope that someday you will return to writing fanfiction.
serpentnine chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I really enjoy seeing the vamps' every-day lives, something beyond the blood and the fighting. Your Kain comes across as unfathomably old and experienced. Love it! By the by... you mentioned that the uncut version was posted elsewhere...? ;)
fractalserpent chapter 16 . 8/30/2011
A beautiful chapter - and a lovely story! I adore your willingness to explore the society and habits of untainted vamps, and the world they're capable of building. Keep it up!
zweisteinen chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
Come back. Give us more of this wonderfully written, well characterized, engaging, epic story.
Rose Angel chapter 16 . 12/24/2010
Where is the rest!

I am so in love with your fic that it's not funny, I've read through it several times, even the unedited chapter 16 up on and I really really want to see more!

Please?

I really want to see them deal with the hylden, with Kain's first batch of chyldren, with the elder god, how Kain figures put how to free Raziel from the sword once all of fate is over with.

Please continue, please!
Dragon260 chapter 16 . 10/6/2010
Pfft! Wow...Sword Raziel made an appearance!
Kryren chapter 16 . 8/21/2010
A very well written and engaging story thus far!
Triple A chapter 16 . 6/12/2010
This is a wonderful story. The characters have developed nicely throughout the fanfiction and are very interesting. You should keep writing this story, as it deserves a continuation.

We readers appreciate all the work you've put into this story and will continue to enjoy it very much. Well done in all your works.
Tom T. Thomson chapter 16 . 2/4/2010
What a wonderfully horrible place to stop. Or is it horribly wonderful? Which ever it is, I can't wait for the next part.
Tom T. Thomson chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Sadly I am forced to stop at chapter 8 due to a silly thing like requiring sleep. You are a God. No really. All of it was so... perfect. I have been craving the sequel to Defiance and I found it right here.
Gery chapter 16 . 2/2/2010
Poor Raziel, if he knew what's coming for him...
Gery chapter 15 . 2/2/2010
Great chapter! Thank you so much for updating this fic. I love it!
mastersam chapter 15 . 1/22/2010
This chapter was very enjoyable, especially since it focused more on Raziel. It's not that I'm one of those fans who has a fetish for the little fledgling, but at this point, the story should be more about Raziel's(and his brothers') maturation while Kain begins to work on the more subtle parts of his plan and occasionally blow a whistle if something bad happens. And, as it seems, Raziel has started to grow up a bit more, as the display of chivalry is obviously something the others wouldn't have done. Turel and Dumah would most likely have eaten Sophia, while Rahab would have just plain ignored her. Zephon would have been viciously snide and left the girl, whereas Melchiah, if he even noticed her, would most likely either run away or take her back to the camp to see what science has to offer. But no, of all of them that night, it had to be Raziel that found the wounded young woman, and something in him prevented him from taking advantage of her. He's growing up much faster than the others.

Also, not having heard from the Elder God is something of a scare. Normally, he would have made himself known, if only vaguely, I would think, just to drive Kain into a deeper sense of paranoia. It's certainly what I would have done since the little escapade with the new Raziel in the swamp. Y'know, just done a whole "I SEE YOU..." thing. But, whatever, you've got a little scheme for him to concoct, and I'm sure we'll see it soon enough.

It was certainly good to hear from this story again, and I hope to see more.
Cutie007 chapter 15 . 1/15/2010
Eep! The brothers are so cute! Update as soon as possible!