Reviews for The Substitute
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This is a good story. Do you plan to write more or is this only a one-shot? Continue soong. Check out my story sometime when you have time.
blindkitten chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Aww! How cute! I love FinnxJunko...
Zeus of Boland chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
That was ADORABLE.

I really like how you portrayed the relationship between the two, just how I always imagined it to be. And it was so sweet I almost melted.

Why is it so hard to find good fanfiction about Finn and Junko, anyway? I did a Happy Dance when I finished reading this, I kid you not. People should write about them more. : What the hell, fandom!
Smurfy20 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
aw i like this! - and that is so like Piper XD
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This is adorable. A few spelling/gramatical errors in the latter half of the story, but those can be easily corrected. :D
Mattie Scary chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
so cute cute cute. poor junko, such a big teddy bear.
Ambrel chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Goodness, that was worth the read. I dont normally get into fics that smell of slash, but this was so well done that... well, you got ME to read it!

I think this was great. I look forward to reading more from you, if you continue writing.
Esprix chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
OMG that was so adorable! I obviously adore Finn/Junko, but you kept them both very nicely in character. So cute! I love you! :)
PartyPooper500 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
DUDE you didn't tell me you were writing this! xD I didnt even know you liked this pairing lawl Anyway fluff! Very cute fluff! I love Finn yay..
Mastermind Sphinx chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
OMFG that is so cute! _ I love the mental image this conjured of Junko snuggling Finn and sucking his thumb. Gotta love the Wallop. Nicely done!