Reviews for Reunited at Last
Setsuna Lucifer chapter 9 . 1/7
Ohoho,I like this future,keep it up and you might earn a good follower !
Dana Kishimoto chapter 9 . 1/23/2009
That was beautiful

It would be best if you tried to check your grammer a bit but that's just my opinion

Once again you have made my day

d(-)b
ichigolynn chapter 9 . 8/20/2008
Awesome story ! When I finished True Demon, I was like, "There has to be a sequel right? And then when I saw Reunited At Last, I was overjoyed. Hahaha anyways, I enjoyed reading this and True Demon ! Keep up the great works. :D

[x] Adds to favorites
Inugami-Kun chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
Nice work on the entire story! That would be cool if you continued it. It was kind of a little confusing in some of the chapters but, still good!
markesellus chapter 9 . 6/19/2008
I have to say I liked it. It was very interesting with the time traveling. But I have a question. Who are Nire, Kris and Kat? How do they know Ayuki, Kousuke, Hikaru,and Mik/Kim? Oh Mik is only alive because they world tree is in the future as well as the past? But since she stabbed herself wouldn't she be dead and pinned to the world tree? I don't really get it.

To improve your writing I would suggest adding in more descriptions of surroundings and people's feelings/thoughts. That way each chapter would not be mainly conversations. Also it gives a better flow to the story. Anyways, I'm looking forward to more from you!
RAGN chapter 9 . 6/10/2008
LOL setsuna got a child with konoka
nolens volens chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
oh! now i get it! lol! this was great! good work! THANKS!
pigtopus chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
OH GOOD ENDING :D
Reusch17 chapter 9 . 6/1/2008
Aww it was cute little epilogue. AS usual I would love some more things written by you so keep it up. Ja ne!
elfspirit7 chapter 9 . 6/1/2008
Awesome/nice/cute epilogue (but no why must all things come to an end!) Anyways thanks for the awesome read, can't wait to read more of your stories XD!
Reusch17 chapter 8 . 6/1/2008
*Applauds* ANother awesome story. Please do an epilogue. Great stuff.
pigtopus chapter 8 . 6/1/2008
LOL ohwow. Good ending, at least Mik didn't die :D
nolens volens chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
this was a good ending but i think it needs an epilouge! it just needs a little more! anyway thanks!
elfspirit7 chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
Cool ending, but no why did it have to end do and epilogue please (don't let such a good story end so son)! Anyways awesome story and thanks for the read (if there is more, can't wait to read it :)!1
Itstartwithasmile chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
Rah !

Next chapter ! Quickly !

I can't stand any more !

Too much suspence ! .