Reviews for What's Next?
CreativeWriter96 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I know this is waaaay after this was written, but this was good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Great story, but other reviews show that there's more chapters? Can someone plz tell me what happened in them?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Simply amazing
Darker days chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This is amazing! You should carry on making more
derek chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
the story was great when s the nwext chapter
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
I love it :D

more please and soon! what other pairings will thre be?
Sweet Tooth 17 chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Poor Jimmy...oh god
Sweet Tooth 17 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Oh god. I almost have an heart attack! But it was good.:)
thehumbleone chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
Hey everyone, I apologize for taking so long to add another chapter to this story. I'm in the middle of writing new fanfics and more chapters for the stories I've started already (life after walking down the isle, venus house vixens. My imagination is starting to rise again now that I have some free time to write, and I'm anxious to post them.

I'm experiencing a little writers block but I know it will pass. I'll just keep writing whatever comes to mind and make some adjustments after I'm done. Those authors who are experiencing writers block right now, don't feel discouraged. No one is a perfect writer.
Little Loki chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
Your grammar is off a bit, but i love the storyline. One thing though, it does seem very rushed. And if there is going to be another chapter, you should put the status back on IN progress till it's done. but it is great.
Little Loki chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
WTF HAPPENED! U CAN'T END IT THERE, U CAN'T! PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER, I CAN'T STAND THESE CLIFFHANGERS!
Little Loki chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
shame on you. I hope you're continuing Life after walking down the isle. the shame was for only making this 2 chapters long. PLEASE CONTINUE LIFE AFTER WALKING DOWN THE ISLE!
thehumbleone chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
Hey everyone. I'm back with another chapter of my story. Does anyone have any suggestions for a future chapter? If so, I would greatly appreciate it.
thehumbleone chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Hi everyone!

This is my second Bully fanfic (excluding Life after walking down the isle, which I want to remove). I've always wanted to pull off a straight up, Jimmy and Zoe romantic story because I do not recall reading one yet. Everyone else posted adventure stories so I decided to take another route.

If theres any suggestions you have for my story, feel free to review. I'm open to constructive criticism, not INSULTS.

I do respect the works of other authors on fanfiction and I would like to receive respect just the same. Thank you.