Reviews for Asuma's Hardest Mission
MysticFireBlood chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
Very good story. I enjoyed it very much. :D
Doolin'sHiddenlotus chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
Nice work, a great ending to a great story. Thanks for adding in Gai and Lee, even if only briefly.
Green Gallant chapter 10 . 3/12/2009
All right. -applaudes- That was a great finish. I was halfway expecting to have someone like the Haze Ninjas crash the party but other than that it was great. A little short, but a nice chapter none the less. Good job dude. :)

Green Gallant.

I still say you should have more reviewers than this. So what other fandoms are you persuing?
Krillin Fan chapter 10 . 3/12/2009
Aww, that was cute. Nice job.

P.S. Lemme know if you ever need help in a certain fandom, dude.
Doolin'sHiddenlotus chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
Great story. I really liked the pranks konohamaru and his friends played, I thought it was kiba, hinata and shino until told otherwise. Anyway I think it would be great if you wrote another chapter, especiall if
xcess chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
col story

one more chapter plz
Green Gallant chapter 9 . 2/13/2009
hahhahaha. Excellent job. I so totally saw them pulling the Sexy Jutsu a mile away. You could have spun that out into another chapter and have Asuma try and win her back. But then I'd feel awful for the guy and the ending would be sad.

One more chapter, c'mon dude I know you have it in you. I dont know what else you could add, except maybe a lemon but then the rating would have to go up. You can always show how he punishes Konohamru and crew. Hey I just noticed something I dont think Naruto has appeared one time in this fic. I know it's not his story, but I just find that sort of odd for some reason. You could also have all the other squads react to the news once word gets out. Hell the only other thing I can think of is maybe a wedding several months down the road. That's all I got for now. I'm going to have to have Lari check this one out. You definatly deserve more reviews than this. And that's no bull.

Great job on this one buddy,

update soon.

MysticFireBlood chapter 9 . 2/13/2009
Very romatic!
MysticFireBlood chapter 8 . 2/5/2009
YAYZ! One of my fav. stories was updated! YAYZ! (Oh and I love you too. :) )
Green Gallant chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
And here I thought this was going to be the last chapter. Shows what I know. haha. Anyway this was a great chapter, poor guy being seen in those green tights all over Konoha. And you gained a new reader or two along the way, always a good thing. I think your story deserves alot more reviews than this. Its pretty good and really entertaining. Oh no, dont tell me those Haze Ninjas are back! D: Looks like Asuma's dinner date is going to have a few crashers, but I think we're about due for antoher fight here so I say bring it on. It'd be great to see Asuma and Kurenai fight side by side. Great job on this whole story. I was meaning to review earlier but had to leave.
Krillin Fan chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
Cool, looks like things are on their way to wrappin' up pretty nicely.:D

Oh, btw, some good news: My updates WILL be a lot more frequent pretty quick here. I'll probably start when I get back from L.A.
Aimi Willows chapter 7 . 1/16/2009
Quite an interesting read! I really like the story so far, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Nice work!
Green Gallant chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
Unbeatible Banzuke! hahaha. You know I had a feeling from the start that was what this chapter was about. I have to say it was really good. I was kind of thinking you were making it a little too easy for him, I was expecting a little more of a challenge or something that would prevent him from winning. But that was a neat trick having the kage compete behind him the entire time. So that way Asuma would win. I just got that now. So I'm guessing that means the Sand Siblings lost. I'm sorry it took so long for me to review, I'd been meaning to do it the past few nights now. Wasnt the competition I was expecting but I have to say you made it really intrestring. And I liked it. Thanks for reviewing all my other stories this week, I'll try and get my NaruRanger fic updated sometime soon. Thanks again man, your the greatest.

KazeLuvr chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
I liked this fic and i dont remember if i reviewed to this?
ShiyaHawk chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
great chapter, like always. the time has finally come. how will Asuma propose?