Reviews for Stone
The L. MMonster chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Absolutely amazing, you are a such good writer!
Limaccia chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I don't know how I missed this story all these years.

Just take all the best reviews you got on this one and assume I said them as well, because I couldn't say it as well as they did.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
All right, I'm sure I'm getting a bit creepy now, but I read the update to Saturday Night Special first and then I found myself in a Hameron mood, so I decided to look at your other fics and, well...they're just all so *good.* Your writing is flawless. Poetic, really. And your characterizations are always spot on.
Alece chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I like the way they communicate through silence. I've always felt like their eyes said so much more than their words :)
Remy Le Fay chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
LOVE the stone metaphor. Absolutely brilliant.

(I've been reading your other stories as well and I'd also like to congratulate you on your overall excellent writing. And I'm one of those people who don't leave comments unless it's fully deserved. And I'm picky.)
royalhighness789 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I can't believe I only JUST found your story, but this was adorable. Cuddy's reaction was hilarious and so CUDDY! That's exactly how she would've acted in canon if she walked in on something like that. In fact, I think you're spot on in your interpretations of all the characters. And it is so true that House and Cam speak volumes in just looks and silence than anything else. Keep on writing! I look forward to reading more of your work!
Chikiko chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
quite the beautiful story. I love it.
paregmenon chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
'He thinks they could actually have a lasting relationship as long as they never speak to each other'.

Despite the seriousness of the rest of the chapter, I nearly laughed at that line.

Not sure why.

Nice fic
andymcnope chapter 1 . 1/15/2009

Somehow this becomes their routine. Everyday he slides quietly into her office and claims her couch, lying down to watch her work beneath lowered eyelids. Not a word is spoken between them, but he knows that she knows that his presence is his way of saying, "I'm sorry," and, "I miss you." And he knows that her quiet acceptance of his presence is her way of saying, "I forgive you," and "I miss you too." They've always said more in the silences than they've ever said with words. He thinks they could actually have a lasting relationship as long as they never speak to each other.

Gorgeous. I loved this so much, the flow, the characterization, everything. Perfect.

- shipperfey
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Wow, amazing story! Really love it!
mdaxoxo chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
The summery was catchy the story...not so much. It seemed to drone on and again no real attention graber not to fond of the pairing but that's me I give it an ehh, maybe.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
That was beautiful. This is one of the most in-character scenarios I've seen depicted of a way that House and Cameron might realistically get together. He pretty much deals with emotions he doesn't know how to express by being an ass, and you captured that perfectly. I love the "mood killer" line too; I can totally see that happening. You also made me realize that I always imagine Cuddy leaving a hint of perfume in her wake. I don't like perfume ...

(I actually love Cuddy but I just can't do Huddy.)
Tattooed-blond-21 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
another great fic. I love reading your stories. Hope you are writing more. :)
coffeeberry chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Wow. Seriously, this made my day.

I usually add something to critique in here, but I can't this time. Way too good.
NathG chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Wow, I loved that! You had me hooked from the summary, which was the reason why I decided to read it. (I liked it so much I starred the entry in my RSS feed to read the story later, something I never do; it's usually "now or never"). And it was great all the way to the stunningly beautiful ending - "And if he were an artist, he'd culpt her like this." Perfect.