Reviews for Sammy's Surprise Visitors
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I'm glad Sammy got visitors other than Azaezel's minions. That might account for the fact that he absolutely refuse to go over to evil. Even Ruby had to fake being good to get him to take her "help" in killing the very evil Lillith.
Blacka12 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Damn YOU! Why do you keep on making your stories so FANTASTIC! Shame on you!

lol im just kidding, i absolutley love jesus and supernatural, so when you put them together nicely like this it just makes me all too happy XD nice job :)
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I wish there was more to this just so I can read John's reaction. I really loved this story and I think you did a good job.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I liked your writing Pastor Jim and also the service you described. My favourite part was Jim's picking up Sammy to greet the church goers (and what a sweet back story to that). Mrs. Viola's passing grieved me in this ficlet but I'll be honest with you, I'm somehow a bit uneasy with Sam's "vision" (no offence, please).
jeanniefillion chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Aw, That was so sweet! I love that Sam had faith even back then. Yaay for little Sammy seeing Jesus instead of the scary nightmares he'll have later.
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Not sure if I commented before but saw that you had your story in two sites one being I Digress... Anyway just wanted to say that I enjoyed your story and loved the idea of Sammy showing his gift early but only Pastor Jim noticing. It was done in such an innocent way. Hope to read more of your stories...
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This was a lovely little story- I think you did an excellent job with Paster Jim. I always wished we'd been able to see more of him in the show. Sigh.

One typo I noticed: waited to great the congregation - great should be greet *G*

Very nice.

Deej
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I liked this. It was original and it featured one of my favorite secondary characters, Pastor Jim. And how can you not like young Sammy? Well done :)
brucasforever45 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I love your sammy fan fics...maybe you and I can make up a story for sammy
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
That was awesome! Lovely, little Sammy seeing Jesus, then getting the message from Mrs Viola that she was safe with him in his garden. Nice to see it's not just evil that comes to him but he is visited by Jesus too.

Can see why Pastor Jim is glad he has a couple of weeks to figure it out before he tells John!

Nice that you got the idea of Pastor Jim picking Sam up from the little girl in the back pew who used to wait for your dad.
Azure27 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Absolutely wonderful. Thank you for a lovely story. Hope to see more from you!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Awesome oneshot, it showed just how truly special Sammy was at a very young age! You did an awesome job of writing Jim!
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
great story. We need more Pastor Jim stories. Having Jim witness Sammy's powers at a young age was a interesting idea. It was cute but also kind of angsty with Jim worrying about Sammy being different. You created a lot of interesting people out of the ones you knew great job.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Absolutely an excellent one shot. I love your little Sammy anyway, but this is just so great. I know you use a lot of real events in your life with what the little guy says and does and I think it is so precious. Kids just have such a different way to look at things. They are still open and see thinks we are just no longer able to because we believe it would never be possible. I think that's where the bible is going with 'become like the little children'. No matter what we believe, it's good advise for all of us. Hope to read more from you soon. Hugs, Vonnie
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
You know I am a catholic person the idea of Jesus talking with children is so fresh because that what usually happens, a chlid is so open and pure and God loves that.

And is good to see that Sammy wasn't touched just by evil, God was with him too.