Reviews for Senioritis
Terri chapter 13 . 2/14
I go back from time to time to read this story bc this chapter is one of the most perfect things I've ever read! Quogan! Please complete this if you're still on here :) love this story!
TrixieNancy124 chapter 13 . 11/21/2014
Glad they got back together! *cheer* Is there still going to be more? Cant wait!
kittenamos chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
Great story! I couldn't stop reading it. Love this couple! Glad things worked out for them in the end. :D
esme.laksa chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
How cute! :)
Charlie'Rocker chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
That was so cute! Like so romantic and awww! I just loved it... But I kinda want to see Logan getting involved in a fight with Alex! And well... Quinn using her zap watch with him would be awesome!
Fanficgirl1999 chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
:-) :-) :-) Amazing! Loved it so much! Xx
Guest chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
J
slightlystrange78 chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
I Love the story! And even though it would be awesome to read more, because you are a great writer, and the story is incredible, it is a perfect ending! Don't touch it! Thank you for showing your fantastic writing skills and mind in such an addicting and equally fantastic story!
AlondrA chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
Incredible story line and please tell me it's no the end:(
Star197 chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
Yay they're back together :)
Terri chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
Hi. If you could find it in your heart to update please do! I love this story, and after four years of forgetting about it I was browsing the Zoey 101 page and found it again :)
This is a great read, that's very realistic and true to the nature of Zoey 101 and romantics everywhere. I do, however feel this story 'ended' perfectly with them getting back together because I would have cried if not. I wanna read more, please update!
CrazieGirlie chapter 13 . 2/5/2012
MORE PLEASE!
AlexaSkylerHolmes chapter 13 . 7/3/2011
ya who is Stephen Hawkens? lol great story! i love quinn and logan there my thrid fav couple after seddie and puckleberry! great job:)
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 12 . 5/31/2010
I'm seriously about to cry :'(
Lisa chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
Okay Your Awesome! I would love to write stories like you but i guess im just not at a higher level yet