Reviews for The Rise Of Legends
You're making Naruto act like a retard
Guest chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
The Taira Uindo kinda sounds like Tyrant Winds
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
so sweet
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
guy please can guy be sasuke
Lazyman12 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
This story needs more support in the storyline. I mean the story should revolve around Naruto and make a little sense. Its like you throw the reader in a play but you don't have a stage or a script. You don't know what you expect and you can't follow the story and figure out what's going on.
Shraikor chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
pretty interesting...

4/5
Wyrtha chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
Nice story. I wouldn't worry about the OC's I mean unless Naruto is in Konoha your going to need a lot of them. I look forward to reading what happens next
MindMaster chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
More!
acespades96 chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
ok after this chapter 8 I really think you should do a time skip and make naruto stronger. I mean you dont have to make him godly but atleast a sannin or little bit above sannin. and thats not all that strong cause if you have watched farther in naruto shippuden pain killed jiraya and so yea. I think the story is going to slow, and why is satoshi getting all the chicks you need to let naruto get a girl to it dont got to but cira or tsunami but damn come on. Other than that i think this is a really good story so far.
Shika The Brain chapter 7 . 11/26/2009
A decent chapter, kind of filler for the most part. One thing about the story though, don't drown it with a lot of oc's. Too many of them will kill any story.
afallenheart chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
Balatros chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
Good job so far. keep it up
Shika The Brain chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
Interesting story, I just read it straight thru. But please tell me this won't become a Naruto/Sakura pairing. Sakura doesn't deserve him and it sounds like Hinata needs him much worse. Good job with the oc Satoshi, but make sure he doesn't become the focal point of the story. Also try to make the story your own and keep the canon elements down to a minimum. I was really disappointed that you paired Kurenai with Asuma. It's been done to death in stories and something different would have been nice to see.
sessholove4lyf chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
i want more please
tedlay chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
please update asa soon as you can please