Reviews for I'm the Man Who Loves You
javajunkee chapter 27 . 7/21/2010
omg this is adorable! there are so many things i'm supposed to be doing right now but i was so hooked into this story. I love the risks you took and how everything worked out in the end. brave, and well written. awesome job :)
browneyednerd chapter 27 . 9/4/2009
The sheer happiness has rendered me speechless. I'm going to read some more of your stories now.
SammyJo8 chapter 27 . 9/10/2008
That was fantastic! I stayed up literally ALL NIGHT reading, it was THAT great.

Good job, I honestly loved everything about it. ]
bingbangboom714 chapter 27 . 7/22/2008
I loved this!
Jane Willow chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Oh! Cliff hanger!

Totally awesome chapter.

Roy is such a jerk! x( lol
Jane Willow chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
Beautiful. Wonderful. Awesome.

And I liked the bit about Merideth calling a cab ;)
Jane Willow chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Jam song lyrics how has this not already been on the show?

And I can just see Dwight's little "smirk" at the camera... :P

Awesome story! I'm loving it :)
Jane Willow chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Oh, this is so good! Very sweet. I;m not the biggst Jammer in the world an dmy heart is melting :) ...and I loved Dwight's line about Jim "cramping hsi smile". Lmao, very good.
daisydol chapter 27 . 6/28/2008
Ok girl, that was a roller coaster ride! I was a little worried at times and over the moon at times and frustrated at times and lulled into a fluffy, happy little romance cocoon at times. I guess that's what real relationships are like, huh? Nice job, glad I favorited it!
SinisterSweetheart chapter 27 . 6/27/2008
Absolutely fantastic.

My heart is saddened by the fact that this magnificent story is at its end but the amazingness of what the story is as a whole just makes me in that much more of a joyous mood!

In fewer words, it ROCKED!

As always, I loved it from beginning- excluding the KAREN reenter nearly ruining things chapters- to end.

I love it! You are an amazing author! The descriptions in this finale were just amazing. The in-depth look of their love without words...just plain brilliance working at its best.

Great job again! Definately adding this officially as a Completed favorite story! )
Mrs. Fitzgerald chapter 27 . 6/26/2008
I love this song- in fact I sang it at my brother-in-law's wedding! Anyway I totally enjoyed reading this story and can't wait to see more from you!
Bears Eat Beets chapter 27 . 6/26/2008
what a wonderful way to wrap this great story up. not dripping with sap, or overwrought with drama, just sweet and well-written and lovely.

awesome work, lynz. take a bow!
SinisterSweetheart chapter 26 . 6/20/2008
) Fantastic!

Though sad no kissing...I was praying for that "explosions crashed rapidly behind their eyes as they reconnected".

It's sad, I know.

Either way, it's great and I loved it!

And I hope they get Dwight with a thank you and another prank lol.

Great job...but..really...only one chapter...left...( This will hurt, I can tell. But still looking forward to it!
Kaitlyn chapter 14 . 6/19/2008
I love your story... I'm reading it all right now. I just had to comment because I laughed so hard at the Jim may still have to kill Dwight part. I'm sick and I laughed so hard I started coughing. I love the lyric thing and the scavenger hunt. I am off to read more chapters. I love this story! did i mention that I love this story? )
SinisterSweetheart chapter 25 . 6/19/2008
So fantastic!

I have to adore the way you made this all spin! IT IS FANTASTIC!

I love it!

Well, I have always loved it but this chapter just made me love it so much more!

Trust me, I had NO idea that something like that was even possible.

Great job! When I had first thought the story was over I hadn't pictured a story line like that but yours is soo much better!

Again, great job, I loved if of course and I can't wait for the next chapter! )