Reviews for Sweet, Hasty Dreams
MuddyMudkipz123 chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
...THAT WAS SUCH A AMAZING STORY!
Numbuh One Princess OG chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
HECK YES! Been waiting for this chapter. And the whole time I read it I was cheering "GO ON BARRY! YEAH GO STEAL CYAN'S HEART GOGOGO!" And now that this story is completed... I'm pretty sure I can die happy now. Not too sure, but I am quite sure.
Numbuh One Princess OG chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
DUDE. I. DIG. THIS.

Gimmee chapter 9 please :D

I ate a Big Mac Snack Wrap during chapter 4 so that made chapter 4 one of my favorites. ANYWHO! MORE. NOW.
damionluver4ever chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
DAMION IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
Pixil Pixi chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
I absolutely love this story! Please continue!
PIZZAOVERLOAD112 chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
good story
thentheclownlaughed chapter 8 . 12/19/2010
:D I liked this chapter... Yesh i did. Update when you can :3
PeroPeroCandy chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
Ahhh that was awesome! I can see why you liked this chapter so much. Hehe, Jun and Cyan's interactions are so adorable.. d'awww, he likes her smile! *_* Hehe! Pleaseeee update soon. /BIG FAN OF JUN AND THIS STORY
SparklySuu chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
Adorable! I love it! I'm surprised Barry was able to stay in the library for 5 hours, he must really like her.

I love the way you write, it's very... calming? I think that's the right word.

Anyhoo I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
chinchilla donut chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
IS there violence? Gore? LOLOL

Did Barry get her chocolates as a apology for bumping into her, or was it simply a gift?

Totally looking forward to the next chapter!

-lulu
thentheclownlaughed chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
Oh gosh, this is sich a great story I ran into it and couldn't stop reading . Update soon, when you can.
Notallergictodinosaurs chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
OK OK OK! Here are my guesses:

Starf- Lickitung

Howl- Tangrowth

Charti- Yanma, or Vibrava?

LIKE THIS STORY :D
chinchilla donut chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
Awww! Barry's so adorable! I also love Howl's over father like personality. :) It's nice to know that pokemon's aren't just creatures to capture; they have thoughts and feelings too.

Can't wait to read more!

-lulu
Choco-Alice chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
ZOMGZZZ. 8DD I'm re-reading again since you still haven't updated. Didn't you say you already have chapters 7, 8, 9 and 10 finished? THEN WHY NOT POST THEM? JEEZ.

Ahem. Excuse my previous outburst; expect a lot between updates. Anyway. I loved this chapter, you introduced Cyan very well. 3 I still dunno how you can only have five reviews... Well, technically you have eight, including the one I'm posting now.

I think it was cool how Barry passed out and Cyan bandaged him and stared at him(stalker!) before he woke up and ran off(He sensed the stalker in her...).

That and... Again, update please or I'll start chatspeaking lyk ths kay so plz lyk updt son kk? Sorry, I'll stop now.

I hope for a sequel once you're finished with this! I voted 'yay' for sequels. Because you just get MORE of the story without the actual story being too long. 8DDDDD

Fox
BravoMonAmi chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
This story is wonderful! Everyone seems so in character and don't even get me started on how adorable Cyan is. XD She's exactly the type of person I'd be friends with. Please update soon!