Reviews for Wonderful Tonight
97 Diagon Alley chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
awww Faramir, he's such a mushy lil romantic and puzzling & pleasing to Éowyn... :)
Kahtita chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
3 years later, Happy Mother's Day, and, btw, nice fic. lol

I loved it, really. 3
Riel-mir chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
How you described all of his thoughts and feelings were superb. I have to check the dictionary for some of the words. lol... I love when he tripped. He was in a dazed, hopelessly in love that he fell.. That was funny. Excellent work.
Rian Steelsheen chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
The story is cool, you are a wonderful writer!

Poor Faramir, he seems to have been bewitched! Do people still believe that he is the wizard's pupil after this?
TheContamination chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
That was soo damn cute!
Casadora77 chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
all i have to say is aw! This is really romantic!
justawritier chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
loved it! very sweet. I love "wonderful tonight" such a great song!
Deandra chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Ha! I had never actually heard the song you based this story on, but I'm on vacation at present and I was driving along when it came on the radio! Naturally I thought of this story, and since I unexpectedly was able to get on a computer tonight, I thought I'd let you know! So, greetings from Kentucky! When I get home I think I'll have to reread this now that I've heard the song.

- Deandra
caithzadz chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
so cute!
DanaFruit chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
i loved this story, wonderful tonight is my parent's wedding song and it makes me smile when ever i hear it, because at nearly every wedding I've been to for some reason they play this song and my parents go and dance to it everytime XD
azab chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
loved it
trecebo chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
*me claps*

Brava! While not in Faramir's regular mode, the introspective side of him is quite eloquent and it's touching to see the words written, even when he feels foolish, in the best possible manner.
asdfjkl chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
they are so...disgustingly cute together.
An Aspiring Author chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
awesome story! its so cute! i really enjoyed it!
Traceria chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
Deandra pointed me to this, and I am so glad she did!

Faramir always struck me overly thoughtful, so for him to think such things and so deeply doesn't seem at all out of character, even the jealous portions (you said it yourself...fools in love).

And you made it all sound very poetic. Just beautiful (or should I say, wonderful?)! Thanks for sharing!