Reviews for Virgin Vampires
francis2 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Yeah, thinking about this it would have been cruel. Of course Sarah would be very guarded in that department. And jealous Mick is awesome. Love this.
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Very good story line and very good writing. Josef's logic makes LOTS of sense and something tells me Sarah was very fine with being with him "in that way". That girl thought Josef could do no wrong, she just thought the world of him. And that is why he continuously grieves for her.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
...ouch. A virgin vampire, huh? That's just horrible. This was funny though. Hehehe. Cool fic.

Peace Out! _
Princess Shido chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
AH HAH! I was waiting for someone to broach the subject of virgin vampires, bout damn time!
hjemmelavet chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Hey you!

Great topic!

I must admit I never really thought about it, but now that it is here: To my mind it seems just right that a virgin vampiresse would have to suffer a lot. Not just the "bloody" part, but also the knowledge to be a virgin for eternity would suck a lot, I guess.

Of course Sarah wasn't that innocent, never really believed in her virginess. And even if she was before, who is Josef to deny her all the fun?

Great fic! Thx
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Hrm...interesting...never thought about that...lol... I hope Mick goes and claims her! Great job :)
SouthernButterfly chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Well, when you put it like that, it's kind of hard to imagine the pristine Sarah as really pristine :) But then again, if you had Josef, would you hold out? I'm thinking no...

God, speaking as a woman, I can't imagine any fate worse than that one for a wannabe vampiress. Boy, that would really bite! No pun intended :)

Interesting twist on this subject-I always love it when our boys get together and discuss women!
scrappyearnhardt chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
MadderThanTheCheshire chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Wow...that was really good!

And the virgin logic...very good.

I would HATE to be turned a virgin still...that would be hell. ;)

Bravo!
Elenor GreanLeEf chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Alright I have been meaning to review your fics for a while now and just got around to doing it. This was good as always. I have been pondering over this for a while and now it’s firmly set in my mind. All I can say it *ouch* even though I don’t actually know. This is defiantly one case where “waiting until marriage” is not a good idea.
geekischic chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I loved this one shot! Great idea, enjoyed it very much. :)
elwren75 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Great, as always. Josef may not have Mick's sensitivity, but he is always sensible. Glad he thought about that before turning her. I love your oneshots (well I like everything you write) I look forward to the next.
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Cute. Sara was 20 when she was turned in 1955, so she was born in 1935. Would a circumsized male vampire heal of that little operation? I enjoyed how Josef explains things. Mick is sure squeamish on the subject of sex, which can lead to many funny scenarios.
xosummerxo chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I thought this was a good chapter.. Excellent job the part were Josef said you don't have to worry about Beth, and Mick got jealous was funny.
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Makes sense to me. Boy that would not be fun. It sure blows all of our mother's arguements. Good story and interesting idea.