Reviews for Just George
Crying so hard.
If every death in every book were written like this, I wouldn't have any tears left in my body.
FRED NO *sobs*
Iris Stardust chapter 1 . 1/31
Sad. One of saddest things that ever happend in harry potter books.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Love it so sad rip fred
Anon chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
That was really good. I was literally sobbing omg.
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Never has a fanfic made me cry this much... Never... *sobbing*
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Me and my friend have nicknames of fred and george, Us who this account belongs to. I know that feeling George shows and you portray it soooooooooo well! It is almost (and i really hope not) as if you have had it happen to you. Thanks a truely great story
Pussycat Pppin chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I thank I'll cry my self to sleep to night with that story seriously I really thank I mite . It is really good and you should be proud of it. i thank I'll go cry now and maybe try to read a happy story before I go to bead. Truely it's a good story very will dune now I beed you a good night bye bye for now.
Fatima chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Great story, i literally cried like a baby. Ahaha good job tho!
Mrs Fred Weasley chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I friggin hate you right now. Kinda. Good word manipulation. You're good at that. And if I owned Harry potter, I'm with you, none of that would have happened.
Clara A. Rose chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Congratulations. You made me cry... Which means it's good.
iamthewriter chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
EXCUSE ME. I am in a public place right now. You have no right to make me cry in public. Dang, this was great.

I'm jsut going to sit here and cry.
CatarinaRites chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch.
This hurt so much, but was so wonderful.
verysiriuspotterhead chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oh god, crying :( Great story though :)
PAula chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
hey i cried my eyes of during reading the fred and george thing!
Diane chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This made me tear up.I love Fred and George and this just broke my heart. :'( Fred, you will be with us forever. Always