Reviews for PM Resignation
good start.
Melchy chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I loved this one! So good. Glad Perry took his time to think this one out. Sigh.
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I just finished reading all three in your trilogy! I'm speechless! These were so close to what I could see happening between the two of them, they left me wanting more! Great job!
bibliophile tropicale chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Mar Mar I've been thinking about the "first kiss" and I think you have captured it very nicely. As you pointed out Perry is a brilliant thinker and would most certainly relish having someone as fascinating as Della Street. You've done a great job capturing that chemistry and the intellectual games they play.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
YAY
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Good job Della!

hahaha!

Loved this one.

cw
Nora Burnham chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Perfect...absolutely perfect. I've read it 4 times since it has been posted and it gets better everytime. Wished this had been an actual episode.
murphycat chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Very cute. And very astute. Men can be so blind sometimes. :D
LadyofDodge chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Never would have believed that I'm quicker than Perry Mason. I figured this one out when he started listing the "standard reasons against employer/employee relationships."

I like Della's use of the Socratic method to question him. She learned well from her boss in those ten months, two weeks and four days.

Good job!