Reviews for Nothing Terribly New
IolantheAlias chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Hey, I loved chapter 2! There's the usual hilarity (and sadness, too) about Clark meeting people in both of his identities and the way they react to Superman and the way they react to Clark. You were able to emphasize the hilarity with Lori and it was good.

By the way, in canon, isn't Lori a telepathic mermaid? She figures out Clark's secret right away? Of course, that wouldn't fit at all for your fic.

Write more soon!
Tagrea chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Post more soon
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
"I think you'll recall from high school that he has three moves: x-ray vision card tricks, getting drugged with red-K, and accidentally lighting the girl on fire."

That's so true!

Wait, Lori Lemaris is supposed to have mind-reading powers? Or she was just a human in your story?
TheGryfter chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Wow... a Pete story that doesn't suck. Major points for that, right off the bat.

I liked the banter. it was just normal. Pete and Clark. Best friends since forever. Superman doesn't change that.

The email at the end was a touch of genius...
Severus-is-my-man5690 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
HAHAHAHA! im mounting a comback!l-o-fricken-l! i loved it!
b4 Dawn 101 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
okay, i seriously loved this!

i miss pete so much i wish he were still on Smallville.

fanfictions like these help ease the pain, though.

:) keep up the good work!
astra-kelly chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
very cool and a nice lttle wrap up, i wasn't fond of the way Smallville treated Pete so i really like what you did

-astra-kelly
IolantheAlias chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Becs1 - What a great story! It was great to see something from Pete's POV.

Quote: She lowered her tone. “Lois wants to call him Superman.”

“Of course she does.”

That's excellent! Good insight into the characters of Chloe, Lois, and Pete.

Quote: "I think he’s waiting to see how the public responds to a flying guy in a unitard first.”

LOL for that!

Good description of the meeting between Superman and the interns. I can just see the red cape gradually settling down. And you captured the awe felt by the average person upon meeting Superman just right.

Quote: For all his otherworldly powers, Clark seemed to be allergic to kryptonite, Lana Lang, and punctuality.

Thereby setting up a major part of Clark's character.

quote: Pete laid his hands down on the table thoughtfully. “So how does it feel?” he asked.

Clark raised his eyebrows. “I think it’s even chafing me a little.”

A grest line!

Also, unlike so many authors on , you have spelling, grammar, and punctuation under control. One would assume that those go without saying, but sadly, too often, they do not.
superlc529 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I liked it. I think there should be more stories with Pete in them and his reactions to Clark being Superman or just things that are happening in the series now. GREAT JOB! GREAT STORY!