Reviews for White Rain
Rola G chapter 27 . 5/29
the way you ended it was well played after having the story on hold for awhile.
if you do choose to write about Yukio and Rina, I'll defiantly love to read it.
Salome Maranya chapter 20 . 5/27
I love this so much I am muttering praises while reading.
Salome Maranya chapter 16 . 5/26
You mold words that manipulate the brain well. I mean the mood is conveyed well. I'm not even bothered about this being second gen or including oc anymore. There are some things I've overlooked but that can come later.
Salome Maranya chapter 10 . 5/26
Itachi's dead but everything still seems to revolve around him.
And the glimpse of their time together makes me want for more.
roxx1407 chapter 4 . 5/26
GOOD CHAPTER i was so holding my breath
Salome Maranya chapter 5 . 5/26
I feel like I'm on a roller coaster in the dark, that part where the train's chugging upwards and I'm expecting the plunge I know it's coming but not when or how deep or who I'll meet there. It's a good thing so far because the curiosity's outliving the impatience. Had to admit it was a bit disappointing when you said there'll be no actual scenes...meh, not really the main point, though, so yeah.
I'll go read on.
pathuntaken chapter 1 . 5/21
I just found your story a few days ago, and I have to say it is beautifully written. I am, however, glad that I found it after being completed. I don't think I would have had the patience to wait for the next chapter to come out. In all, it really was incredibly, and professionally written, the descriptions lavish and character development growing with each line. I can say with great certainty that that this 'fanfic' is far better then overpriced books that sit on the shelves at book stores claiming to be the 'popular read'. I read this piece in about two days, and regret nothing. Thank you for being so insanely talented and giving die hard Naruto fans a long lasting idea of just how wonderful the story is,no fillers needed ;) I wish you all the best in your endeavors of writing and will be the first to pick up your book and place it in front of the wishy washy teen section. Cheers
SeverlyLate chapter 7 . 5/20
Wow, the exam is even more pathetic than in canon. I really dont get it. Why write about passing a kid from academy that is supposed to teach for several years when he has heard about chakra just a few weeks ago? Sounds stupid to me and kind of seals the story for me.
Bail.
hymnia chapter 27 . 5/16
A very satisfying ending - thanks again for sticking with it. This final chapter was just right - more low-key than the ones that came before, of course, since that's the nature of endings - but still excellent. Best of all, it's true to the characters, both the ones you borrowed and the ones you created and introduced us to.

I can't imagine the amount of work and creativity that you must have put into this from beginning to end. I'm so glad I came across this story when I did and was able to watch it go from a work in progress to a completed masterpiece. Best of luck with your non-fanfiction writing. I hope you'll keep us posted on your progress toward publishing original novels.
IamWhatIamBaby chapter 27 . 5/12
Kindly let us know if you write a sequel featuring Yukio and Rina. Very nice story. Loved it. You sold OC really well... why? Because Itachis's gene created these OC :*
Insanity chapter 27 . 5/10
You are an amazing author. The characters in this story were so complex and wonderful, I couldn't put it down - read it in two days. I hope you keep writing, whether it be fanfiction or other stories. Keep up the outstanding work, I cannot believe I did not find this until now.
dragoney3 chapter 27 . 5/10
So I read this in two days and am beyond impressed with your work as an author. Even the minute things that I didn't like all made sense and tied into the plot with importance. Your characters were well fleshed and delightful to follow. The plot was interesting and not always predictable, unlike the VAST amount of fanfiction written. Your new characters were just as easy to identify with as the old cast that we all know and love so well. I would be thrilled to see a sequel or even prequel of this story.

On a side note, I applaud you on your tasteful use of sex and violence (I found it interesting that none of your Konoha characters died). You were able to captivate your readers without being overly explicit.

Well done!
one wors for your story.. AMAZING!
it literally blew me away! themplot was perfect and the detailed little twists to it made the story much more exciting! job well done!
J.Marchman chapter 27 . 5/6
Beautiful, and well written. Thank you.
Who the fuck is lucia van alstyne? That seems like a really retarded name for an OC in a Narutoverse fic. If you're going to create a buttload of OC's why make it worse by picking such retarded sounding names for a fic based on Japan? Obviously I didn't waste any time reading beyond this point.
1,671 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »