Reviews for White Rain
novelreader chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
You know I kind of wish you implemented a headcanon that Sasuke also played music what with some of the early title pages having him play both a flute and a shamisen. I see a lot of fics incorporating it to his personality as a secret sensitive side to him he doesn't like to show... Also he and Rina would bond over it. I truthfully see a lot of similarities between lil Itachi and Sasuke, but a lot of similarities in Rina and Sasuke too, what with how both of them cling to their respective older brothers and are pretty emotional (which would make so much sense for Sasuke to secretly like and play music)
JasmineDragon22 chapter 27 . 8/22/2019
Dang what an excellent story. Thank you.
DarkSecretKeeper chapter 27 . 7/15/2019
I’ve read this twice now and I still can’t get over what an INCREDIBLE story it is - thank you so so so so much for sharing it x
thegreatroshen chapter 5 . 4/30/2019
Normally I review when I reach the last chapter of a story, but I'll make an exception this time. I thought the fight scene was very well done, and as it happens I managed to broadly predict Naruto's strategy of hiding a few extra clones while Sasuke couldn't see him. I didn't guess that he'd be with the clones, but it made a lot of sense when it was revealed.
Animago chapter 7 . 2/27/2019
Eu sei que Lucia tem o seu ponto chave nessa história e esse conteúdo é incompleto, mas não dá pra matar ela? Assim itachi e a Rina concentração todo seu amor de forma máxima em sasuke. E como o sasuke não poderia abrigar seus sobrinhos diante de uma tragédia como dessas? Seria perfeito.
Animago chapter 6 . 2/27/2019
Nossa, dá pra perceber que eles são crianças.
Nitramy chapter 9 . 2/10/2019
Might be a little too late and someone may have already beaten me to this, but doesn't Sakura's team mirror that of the Fourth's? You have the ace Amaya (Kakashi), the medic Haro (Rin), and the newbie with a Sharingan Itachi (Obito).

Ties very well with the generational theme of canon with the author's twist on how part of it is what you were born with, and more of it is what you do with what you're born with that determines who you are and who you end up being.
sardonic-cupcake chapter 15 . 1/30/2019
i honestly hate Lucia's character. she's VILE. ik she probably went thru a lot of shit to become like this, but it's really, really hard to not loathe her. The worst is probably her evading and arrogance. i kinda hoped she died in the beginning to save her children and send them to Konoha, but things rarely go the way you want them to.
Mykko chapter 27 . 10/22/2018
This was awesome! Thanks so much! I really enjoyed the ride. And Salad really? Ugh!
Mykko chapter 1 . 10/20/2018
Wow. That's what I have to say to this... Wow.
White Rain chapter 18 . 7/17/2018
My sister is playing Dynamite, and when the guy said, "I wanna celebrate and live my wife," I said, "I wanna celebrate and text my wife." I just thought you ought to know.
Maryam Clarus chapter 27 . 5/10/2018
you ddontknow how much confusion, suspence, happiness and sadness you have put me through! I was so confused was that really how Itachi felt, if Lucia was really a villain that plans to destroy konoha. The story was well-written and thought of, It was a roller coaster ride reading this, I just had to finish this in one day. I was so hooked, the mystery that is Lucia and Itachi really hooks the reader and the children were so.. so.. gaahhh I can put it into words. I love how it moved from one POV to the next, reading how they thought of the OCs and their situation. Thank you so much for this wonderful story! I really really love it! one of the best fanfiction in Naruto fandom
tracep22 chapter 1 . 3/21/2018
this was an amazing read, well done!
emiiholderz chapter 27 . 3/10/2018