Reviews for White Rain
larryjc chapter 23 . 2h ago
Great story. Though there are a few mistakes I would like to point out.
The illusion during the negotiation; neji was there. He should have seen through it.
When the sharingan is first activated, you don't get the three tomoes. It matures with time.
There are a few minor one is can't remember. And lucis's 'secret' is not as great as initially purported.
xyz chapter 25 . 4/6
update update update?
Firerosemon chapter 25 . 3/26
Interesting story. You should do a prequel when it's finished, with the (original) Itachi and Lucia.
Kathya chapter 25 . 3/22
You've packed a lot in this chapter. I'm glad you let Youei stay alive, somehow I knew Sakura was going to show there. I'm still wondering how Naruto is going to handle another village ;) Looking forward to the final chap!
doomsdarkrai chapter 1 . 3/19
Dude...I love you. Honest. This is such a great premise. I cannot even begin to comprehend the awesomeness of it. How you came up with something this ridiculous and converted it into something so competent and great is a mystery. As they say, the Log works in mysterious ways. Only the Han can understand the Log.
Keep awesoming.
T0FU chapter 25 . 3/18
It's bittersweet that this story is coming to an end soon. I've been following this for a long time and Final Mission Status before that. Love your work, and it's been something I've enjoyed reading for over a decade now... My how the times fly. I hope that whatever you pursue after this story is something you love and enjoy.

To be honest, I don't think I can give you a review because it's been so long that I sort of forgot the back story for parts of the plot and some characters. As I red this chapter, I did remember certain points and random strings that got resolved. I hope to one day (maybe this April), to re-read the entire story.

I will support anything you write. I remember that you were working on an original piece and I hope that it's going well. Please don't hesitate to contact me! I may not have the time to read... but I certainly have time to chat! I hope to keep in touch with you if you do stop writing fanfiction after this account.
Erasure15 chapter 25 . 3/18
This story is awesome, I love it. I've started reading it yesterday and I've finished it right now so this is my first review-not the last one for sure. I love everything about this story, the progress from the beginning until now (I'm referring mostly to the development of Sasuke's relationship with Itachi and Rina).
To answer your questions:
1. I've enjoyed the whole crisis, but there is still the big finale with Gehard. Even if I've hated Yukio, I'm happy that he survived and that it was Haro who saved him. I would like to see in the future chapters how things will go between the three-will Itachi and Haro finally accept Yukio as a friend. I would love to see it happening, but it's on you. I was a bit surprised but amazed by Sasuke's coldness and how he showed no mercy for his enemies-like an old days.
2. I don't have any particular comments on characters, all of them are according to my taste... Oh yeah, Sasu/Saku. I'm anticipating to see them betting back together (sometime later in the story) after a very long conversation. Sasuke sure does have a lot to explain and to say to Sakura. I'm looking forward to seeing how you will show us their conciliation.
I don't have anything more to say, it's all up to you. I've really enjoyed reading these 25 chapters so far, it's a great story with a huge potential and there is a lot of work for you to do until its end. Keep going, you've earned yourself a faithful reader. Can't wait for the next chapter and please update as soon as possible. Don't you dare giving up on this story! ;)
hymnia chapter 25 . 3/6
I wish I could give you more feedback, but I'm swamped with schoolwork right now. I'm still reading and so glad you are seeing this story through to the end. Great chapter!
Inner Self chapter 24 . 3/6
Yukio's mother was right. Irony seems to be a popular literary device. Too popular. But, honestly, kid was super hot-headed. If he dies, it is the expected.
topsilog00 chapter 25 . 3/4
oh wow. so much emotion right now. sasuke and sakura and their baby. i want, no, i NEED to see a happy ending with them - there arent many stories like this and i wish it never ends! and also sasuke and itachi and rina and how they come together and wow just so much arghhhhh update sooon! please!
iampermanent chapter 25 . 3/3
I feel a yukio/rina vibe going on. Oh you sly, sly bastard.. nah, you're great. Great job!
Elspeth chapter 25 . 2/26
Who needs an army when you have a myriad of Narutos? Nice!
Good to see Kaia sparking a revolt against the repulsive Marnix and getting in some kicks of her own. And naturally, Sasuke was both a welcome avenger/rescuer and a danger to everyone around him. It does seem to go hand in hand with him. Nice moment with his niece, though.
I am looking forward to a happy ending (or something like it).
Elspeth chapter 24 . 2/26
What a chapter. Amazing. Under all the frantic action, what really hit me was the tragedy of all these children fighting and killing each other.
Inner Self chapter 21 . 2/24
Sasuke: It's a review. It's a review. It's a... GOD, SASUKE, COULD YOU BE ANY MORE CREATIVE?! Good job. Way to give Lucia sweet dreams.
Inner Self chapter 17 . 2/24
Fuck yeah! Make Rina awesome!
1,480 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »