Reviews for White Rain
ForeverDancingInShadows chapter 15 . 8/10
I am absolutely in awe of the writing. The political intrigue, the character depth, the well fleshed out OCs. It's no wonder this took so many years to complete. but kudos to you for not giving up, and sticking through it until the end. I know many authors, even with the best of intentions have lives that get in the way and unfortunately the fics never get finished. I'm not sure if you still read reviews. on one hand i'm sad that I found this so late while you weren't in the writing face. it would have been nice to wonder with everyone else what was coming next and speculate in the comments, and eagerly await updates. On the other hand I think the waiting might just have killed me and I'm glad to discover it now after it's complete so I can binge it all.

You're clearly such a talented writer. After I finish this story I'm going to look into you and see if you have any other writings, or any type of online presence. I would gladly read other works by you. Whether fanfiction or original.
LIQUIDCELL chapter 8 . 7/8
OH NO... where was my Kakashi?
LIQUIDCELL chapter 6 . 7/7
Sakura did not stand a chance.
Amazing piece. Sasuke was intense as f*ck.
LIQUIDCELL chapter 5 . 7/7
I smell trouble. If this was going to be Sasuke and Lucia, I would really pity Sakura.

Great job. Well-written!
LIQUIDCELL chapter 3 . 7/7
You really are a great writer.

This was one of the best piece where you delved deeply and really understood Sasuke's psyche.

I have been surfing this site for more than ten years and I just found you from some author's fav stories. What a treasure.

I look forward to this journey and most likely will look into more of your works.

Kind regards.
LIQUIDCELL chapter 1 . 7/7
My head hurts. I did not understand wtf was happening. LOL
FL Flaumjaze chapter 4 . 6/22
Omg, Uchiha Itachi, being flirty and sexy.. what about that~~
samaritan17 chapter 4 . 8/29/2021
A very well written story. It is obvious that a lot of thought and love went into writing this. However, I have to stop reading after the third chapter. At this point in my life, I need a story with more of an immediate gratification style of writing and I get antsy and frustrated when things aren't said straight out. At this point I don't have the patience for suspenseful/mysterious/extremely emotional plots that build up over a long time which is funny because I loved mystery books when I was younger. I will favorite this and hope to come back to it some day in the future when my tastes in reading have changed.
John chapter 12 . 7/20/2021
Lucia: Yeah, she is interesting enough, appropriately mysterious without being ott.

Sasuke/Sakura: I'm finding it hard not to just scroll past these parts tbh, but that's down to my own personal preferences, I read Naruto fics because I want the extra ordinary, ninjas, village politcs, jutsus, world wars and world ending conspircies.

Feelings, relationships, pregnancy... these are yawn inducingly normal things, and I would have no aversion to them if they were just simmering away in the background, but as things are I feel like this story element is being applied in this story with the subtlety of a sledgehammer.

Itach and Rina: The best part of the story by far, I love the characterisation of these OC's, keep up the excellent work.

Naruto: He feel's a little out of character but in a good way, like he has matured into a leader and everything that that entails.
Val-Vale chapter 1 . 6/2/2021
I applaud you standing dear author. Thank you very much for this masterpiece, it was a deep and wonderful trip.
r chapter 27 . 4/4/2021
love this story
Sheen792 chapter 27 . 1/22/2021
I absolutely loved this story. One of the best I read. Well written & I lived the original characters. I am kinda sad it ended. It's hard to find good well written ffs. Loved it
Sheen792 chapter 18 . 1/20/2021
Please y does he have to loose his eye. M heartbroken. Itachi is a good boy & doesn't deserve this.
Sheen792 chapter 13 . 1/19/2021
Itachi will b next in inheritance to it all. He is going to b loyal to village. The village is short on money. Hmmm. Intresting
Sheen792 chapter 10 . 1/19/2021
Ok m totally confused. Idk what's the story behind her actions. Ugh. I'll just continue reading. But kid itachi & rina r such cuties.
1,770 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »