Reviews for White Rain
Are you waiting for a certain number of reviews until you decide to finish this story? From the way you ended the last chapter it would seem as if you had already finished the other half and was just waiting for last minute reviews to change things.
Anon chapter 26 . 1/25
Finish the story!
Pridam chapter 26 . 1/22
Well...the only thing I wonder ia who ends up with who at this point xD
blissful trinity chapter 26 . 1/11
oh the developments. its great to finally get questions answered. I can't really think of any other missing pieces so keep going! can't wait for the next one!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 26 . 1/10
I don't think I've ever been this invested in a character since...well, it's been awhile. I drown in your writing, I do, and I absolutely just read through all 26 chapters in one sitting without realizing it. God, Itachi, Rina, and Lucia are so well-developed; you have made good on your promise to avoid the Sue! AGHHHHHHHHHHH I just have too many feelings right now. It felt canon. Does that make sense? There was no suspension of disbelief, because I believed it all wholeheartedly. It felt real, viscerally real, and cut straight to the bone. It's just 4 months shy of a year since you last updated, but I really hope you do. Thank you for being lovely. 3
T0FU chapter 26 . 1/7
I'm sorry I did not review sooner! Life is getting in the way! (Getting married and graduating this May!) So happy that things are wrapping up. I would have waited forever though, just like when you wrote Final Mission Status... lol. (I'm 26 now, so you can imagine how young and impressionable I was when I first started reading your work P)

It must feel good to know that SasuSaku is officially canon now! And that they unfortunately name that child... well if you didn't read it yet, i won't spoil it!

Love the business aspects of the overall story. Of course Lucia would invest all her money in Konoha. Love a strong business minded woman.

Please let us know how your original writing is doing. I noticed you don't use livejounral anymore, so if anything, I'm always willing to support you through a PM with any links you can give so that I can support your work.
PatchyCat chapter 7 . 1/4
I usually like to read all the updated chapters before reviewing but this is so good I just need to say something. I absolutely love the depth with which you explore all the characters as well as their interactions! The characterizations of the canon characters are spot-on. Naruto especially is friendly and honest and works for the good of everyone, yet he has matured and understands well how to fill his role as Hokage. Sasuke's still dealing with his issues and he's definitely not whole or healed but seems to be coping with the help of his friends. And Sakura clearly loves and supports both of them even while dealing with her own feelings. Team 7's relationship is just so fantastic.
Speaking of relationships, I adore the love in Team 7 and Itachi and his family and Naruto as Hokage for Konoha. It's heartwarming to see just how much these guys care about each other as friends, rivals, family, and lovers.
This feels like I'm simply summarizing what you've so brilliantly written but I'm loving it so far and am excited to keep reading! Thanks for sharing your story! :D
Ermilus chapter 26 . 12/26/2014
good story
TheRoseChild chapter 26 . 12/18/2014
You are an amazing writer-keep up the work! You've captured the personalities of each character very well, and the character development is amazing. Can't wait for chapter 27!
Love SASUSAKU chapter 26 . 12/16/2014
PLEASE UPDATE (as a christmas gift) I love this story.
I hope SasuSaku'll be together again
PimpNamedSlickback chapter 26 . 12/4/2014
I don't understand how this has the amount of favs or follows it has. It deserves to be triple that number at least.

This was an excellent read.
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 26 . 11/19/2014
Chapter 27777 please!
Psilent Sycho chapter 26 . 11/17/2014
Hi!
Awesome! :D I really liked the ending... Was it prompted by the ending of Naruto? Anyways, I thought it was a fitting ending. Though I would have liked a bit more SasuSaku (I'm a sucker for good romance).

Cecile's arrival kinda surprised me. I don't remember whether you mentioned it last chapter or not, coz i read the last chapter about 4/5 months ago. It was cool that she brought Rina's piano. A scene with Rina using a 'happy' Genjutsu with the piano would have been nice.

I didn't really get why you just didn't give him a clean bill of health. Or gave him a small ache in the chest or a scar or something... Just saying, I didn't really find that scene that significant... :)

SasuSaku was nice. A bit more from Sakura's side would have been nice. And maybe some interaction between them.

Lucia's empire and the future of Konoha were cool. A nice plan. It might be slightly idealistic, but who cares! Its a fanfic! :D

The ending was nice. Naruto asking Lucia to tell Sasuke everything. Just how a story should end. :)

A really good fanfic! One of my favorites. :D

Thanking you for the awesome jouorney,
Psilent Sycho
myeve123 chapter 19 . 11/13/2014
I like Naruto's firm assertiveness, he's really good for Hokage. I like the conversation with Sasuke and Lucia.
myeve123 chapter 18 . 11/13/2014
I heart Lucia's interaction with the lords, also I forgot to say I love that she makes that bet with the grass. Great job on the fight scene!
1,614 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »