Reviews for White Rain
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 7/22
n
beaucoup riant chapter 27 . 7/13
I almost loathe ending. Everyone's ending was great except for Sasuke and Sakura. Why? Because they did exactly what they've always done. Where she accommodates him. Yes, they love each other but I always felt like Sasuke kept hurting her and when she finally decided she needed to heal and love herself [and her baby], he decides he's ready to be with her. And then she simply accepts it when he says it. I wanted to see him work for it, despite the fact that he has a dark painful past because she deserved more than trusting his word. Because he hurt her for so long and used her and I wanted him to be there for her in a way she's been there for him. It just felt so disappointing in the grand scheme of romance to me!
xxFlowerChilxx chapter 27 . 7/4
Beautiful story. I really enjoyed your writing! You wrote this 7 years ago and I hope you know that it still has an impact on someone today!
little miss saigon chapter 2 . 6/30
ooooOOOOOOHHH Sakura seems a little OOC, but THIS CHAPTER
HAH THIS IS SO GREAT
little miss saigon chapter 1 . 6/30
Whoaaaaa :U
Well dang
That makes a lot of sense
I love this fic! For once, IT CORRECTLY PUNCTAUTES DIALOGUE AND SPEECH TAGS LIKE HOLY CRUD.
All i can say is that this chapter... Seemed too contemporary. While the Narutoverse is indeed a combination of the old world and more contemporary stuff, this just seems TOO contemporary. Even if this land is completely different, it doesn't feel like a fanfiction- more like what would happen is someone awkwardly tried to smash our world with the Narutoverse one.
But hey! It's still super good and I love it!
AwfulLoneliness chapter 27 . 6/15
Hi! Long time reader first time reviewer here. This was a great spin in the 'Itachi has a child in secret' type of story and I loved it. The idea of using economy and telling an 'off-hidden continent' story was great, and I loved all your characters. Thank you so much for writing and putting this up, and all the luck for your career!
RembrandtToken chapter 27 . 6/12
I am so glad you finished this. I read this last chapter and then read the whole story over again, and glad I did that, too. I loved how you tied up everything with Sasuke, and all his emotions regarding Itachi. It always stemmed back to that, didn't it? But it was beautifully and intelligently written. Your characterization is so spot on, and your OCs are certainly something to be envied. Narutoverse I'm sure is so difficult writing OCs because everyone is so partial to the original characters and their own ships that it's kind of like a death sentence to add them, but yours are fantastic. Everything about Lucia, Itachi, Rina and Yukio were pertinent and made sense.

And I just have to say, in response to Yukio and Rina being a thing: YES! YES! and DOUBLE YES! It's just...

I'm very happy. I fell in love with those characters. Bravo!

Thank you so much for writing a beautiful story. I'm originally not a Sas/Sak shipper, but I ran and jumped on board with this one! Great job!

Please, I would love to read your original fics, especially if there is going to be Yuk/Rin. heh. Or anything non Naruto related. Please update your profile to inform if and when that happens. I would seriously pay to read your work.
Rola G chapter 27 . 5/29
the way you ended it was well played after having the story on hold for awhile.
if you do choose to write about Yukio and Rina, I'll defiantly love to read it.
Salome Maranya chapter 20 . 5/27
I love this so much I am muttering praises while reading.
Salome Maranya chapter 16 . 5/26
You mold words that manipulate the brain well. I mean the mood is conveyed well. I'm not even bothered about this being second gen or including oc anymore. There are some things I've overlooked but that can come later.
Salome Maranya chapter 10 . 5/26
Itachi's dead but everything still seems to revolve around him.
And the glimpse of their time together makes me want for more.
roxx1407 chapter 4 . 5/26
GOOD CHAPTER i was so holding my breath
Salome Maranya chapter 5 . 5/26
I feel like I'm on a roller coaster in the dark, that part where the train's chugging upwards and I'm expecting the plunge I know it's coming but not when or how deep or who I'll meet there. It's a good thing so far because the curiosity's outliving the impatience. Had to admit it was a bit disappointing when you said there'll be no actual scenes...meh, not really the main point, though, so yeah.
I'll go read on.
pathuntaken chapter 1 . 5/21
I just found your story a few days ago, and I have to say it is beautifully written. I am, however, glad that I found it after being completed. I don't think I would have had the patience to wait for the next chapter to come out. In all, it really was incredibly, and professionally written, the descriptions lavish and character development growing with each line. I can say with great certainty that that this 'fanfic' is far better then overpriced books that sit on the shelves at book stores claiming to be the 'popular read'. I read this piece in about two days, and regret nothing. Thank you for being so insanely talented and giving die hard Naruto fans a long lasting idea of just how wonderful the story is,no fillers needed ;) I wish you all the best in your endeavors of writing and will be the first to pick up your book and place it in front of the wishy washy teen section. Cheers
SeverlyLate chapter 7 . 5/20
Wow, the exam is even more pathetic than in canon. I really dont get it. Why write about passing a kid from academy that is supposed to teach for several years when he has heard about chakra just a few weeks ago? Sounds stupid to me and kind of seals the story for me.
Bail.