Reviews for White Rain
r chapter 27 . 4/4
love this story
Sheen792 chapter 27 . 1/22
I absolutely loved this story. One of the best I read. Well written & I lived the original characters. I am kinda sad it ended. It's hard to find good well written ffs. Loved it
Sheen792 chapter 18 . 1/20
Please y does he have to loose his eye. M heartbroken. Itachi is a good boy & doesn't deserve this.
Sheen792 chapter 13 . 1/19
Itachi will b next in inheritance to it all. He is going to b loyal to village. The village is short on money. Hmmm. Intresting
Sheen792 chapter 10 . 1/19
Ok m totally confused. Idk what's the story behind her actions. Ugh. I'll just continue reading. But kid itachi & rina r such cuties.
Sheen792 chapter 9 . 1/19
Ok lucia ja totally nuts. She wants to die & planned it for a long time. That's what itachi saw in her. They were same that way I guess. Idk I could b wrong but thaya how it feels like. But kid itachi is such a sweetheart. I love him
Sheen792 chapter 7 . 1/19
Baby itachi is SO sweet. M gonna cri.
Sheen792 chapter 6 . 1/19
Itachi is such a good boy.
Sheen792 chapter 2 . 1/18
Sasuke just saw the kid. M about to cri
Sheen792 chapter 1 . 1/18
1st chapter in & m blown. It's very well written & the plot is something I hv never read before
GinaLiz chapter 27 . 10/16/2020
Excelente historia! Nada más que decir. Me gustaría poder leer tus novelas originales, definitivamente.
Que nunca te falte la inspiración
Saludos!
Mekhashikito chapter 27 . 7/29/2020
Though I am a bit sad there wasn’t enough sasusaku moments that I hoped, I fell in love with all your original characters! Itachi and Rina are so adorable especially.
Mekhashikito chapter 7 . 7/26/2020
Awww Itachi is just too cute and hardworking. The ending in this chapter made me teared up :’)
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 27 . 4/16/2020
I totally ship Yukio/Tina! The glimpse of the overprotective Itachi was hilarious and priceless :D This story was very well written. The plot was creative, the characters were realistic, and the whole story flowed well. The ending rounded everything out nicely _ Good luck with your original story!
novelreader chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
You know I kind of wish you implemented a headcanon that Sasuke also played music what with some of the early title pages having him play both a flute and a shamisen. I see a lot of fics incorporating it to his personality as a secret sensitive side to him he doesn't like to show... Also he and Rina would bond over it. I truthfully see a lot of similarities between lil Itachi and Sasuke, but a lot of similarities in Rina and Sasuke too, what with how both of them cling to their respective older brothers and are pretty emotional (which would make so much sense for Sasuke to secretly like and play music)
1,760 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »