Reviews for White Rain
Guest chapter 27 . 4/27/2015
Bloody Vixen chapter 27 . 4/27/2015
I have too many emotions in me at the moment but I can't believe this fic has ended. I loved reading this story, it's one of those fanfic that really captures your heart. I loved Lucia and her family, I love how natural you made the evolution of Sasuke's character and his relation with Sakura. I love the world building, the mystery of 'White Rain' and the plot itself. It's so perfect and part of me am happy and sad it has ended.

Thank you so much for writing this, it has been a wonderful journey and I wish you all the best for your writing career.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/27/2015
Beautifully done, and thanks for finishing it!
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 27 . 4/27/2015
well damm. nice finally completed it feels all sorts of good.
and ending! cause realizations and akwardness and yeah.
very nice!
you always have the threat of turned Zetu's infiltration and learning techniques and going all secret evil cult thing or last little bits of the jubbi that survived...

but. anyway. thank you for this story it was a very pleasant wonderful thing.
NotXeno chapter 27 . 4/26/2015
I hate how people think Sasuke's daughter is named "Salad". It's "Sarada". You might think that sounds like Romaji for Salad, but it's NOT. It's a name on its own and written in Kanji lol

Also, it's awesome to see how this story evolved and eventually finished. Very emotional to be certain. It's a shame we probably won't be seeing anything else out of you in the future, but this is something seven years in the making and you finally pulled through. It was a pleasure to read it and I'm thankful to you for having written it!
ijpowers92 chapter 27 . 4/26/2015
A great ending to a great story.

You've done a wonderful job of wrapping everything up.

I look forward to any future works you release.
BladeofRays chapter 27 . 4/26/2015
And so ends one of the best Naruto fanfics this site has produced.

Absolutely loved it, I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors.
Raj8 chapter 26 . 4/10/2015
This was an amazing read and I am very glad I binge read the entire thing even if it did consume several hours.
chanjoinspirit chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
Heyyy new reader here! :)I just started your story and I find your story really interesting. Your OCs are believable and likable. Personally, I like the addition of new aspects such as the tournament into the naruto verse. I think you intergrated it well into canon. As of now the story is incomplete but hopefully by the time I reach the end you would have updated! :3
Guest chapter 26 . 2/5/2015
Are you waiting for a certain number of reviews until you decide to finish this story? From the way you ended the last chapter it would seem as if you had already finished the other half and was just waiting for last minute reviews to change things.
Anon chapter 26 . 1/25/2015
Finish the story!
Pridam chapter 26 . 1/22/2015
Well...the only thing I wonder ia who ends up with who at this point xD
blissful trinity chapter 26 . 1/11/2015
oh the developments. its great to finally get questions answered. I can't really think of any other missing pieces so keep going! can't wait for the next one!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 26 . 1/10/2015
I don't think I've ever been this invested in a character since...well, it's been awhile. I drown in your writing, I do, and I absolutely just read through all 26 chapters in one sitting without realizing it. God, Itachi, Rina, and Lucia are so well-developed; you have made good on your promise to avoid the Sue! AGHHHHHHHHHHH I just have too many feelings right now. It felt canon. Does that make sense? There was no suspension of disbelief, because I believed it all wholeheartedly. It felt real, viscerally real, and cut straight to the bone. It's just 4 months shy of a year since you last updated, but I really hope you do. Thank you for being lovely. 3
T0FU chapter 26 . 1/7/2015
I'm sorry I did not review sooner! Life is getting in the way! (Getting married and graduating this May!) So happy that things are wrapping up. I would have waited forever though, just like when you wrote Final Mission Status... lol. (I'm 26 now, so you can imagine how young and impressionable I was when I first started reading your work P)

It must feel good to know that SasuSaku is officially canon now! And that they unfortunately name that child... well if you didn't read it yet, i won't spoil it!

Love the business aspects of the overall story. Of course Lucia would invest all her money in Konoha. Love a strong business minded woman.

Please let us know how your original writing is doing. I noticed you don't use livejounral anymore, so if anything, I'm always willing to support you through a PM with any links you can give so that I can support your work.
1,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »