Reviews for White Rain
Sheen792 chapter 18 . 1/20/2021
Please y does he have to loose his eye. M heartbroken. Itachi is a good boy & doesn't deserve this.
Sheen792 chapter 13 . 1/19/2021
Itachi will b next in inheritance to it all. He is going to b loyal to village. The village is short on money. Hmmm. Intresting
Sheen792 chapter 10 . 1/19/2021
Ok m totally confused. Idk what's the story behind her actions. Ugh. I'll just continue reading. But kid itachi & rina r such cuties.
Sheen792 chapter 9 . 1/19/2021
Ok lucia ja totally nuts. She wants to die & planned it for a long time. That's what itachi saw in her. They were same that way I guess. Idk I could b wrong but thaya how it feels like. But kid itachi is such a sweetheart. I love him
Sheen792 chapter 7 . 1/19/2021
Baby itachi is SO sweet. M gonna cri.
Sheen792 chapter 6 . 1/19/2021
Itachi is such a good boy.
Sheen792 chapter 2 . 1/18/2021
Sasuke just saw the kid. M about to cri
Sheen792 chapter 1 . 1/18/2021
1st chapter in & m blown. It's very well written & the plot is something I hv never read before
GinaLiz chapter 27 . 10/16/2020
Excelente historia! Nada más que decir. Me gustaría poder leer tus novelas originales, definitivamente.
Que nunca te falte la inspiración
Saludos!
Mekhashikito chapter 27 . 7/29/2020
Though I am a bit sad there wasn’t enough sasusaku moments that I hoped, I fell in love with all your original characters! Itachi and Rina are so adorable especially.
Mekhashikito chapter 7 . 7/26/2020
Awww Itachi is just too cute and hardworking. The ending in this chapter made me teared up :’)
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 27 . 4/16/2020
I totally ship Yukio/Tina! The glimpse of the overprotective Itachi was hilarious and priceless :D This story was very well written. The plot was creative, the characters were realistic, and the whole story flowed well. The ending rounded everything out nicely _ Good luck with your original story!
novelreader chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
You know I kind of wish you implemented a headcanon that Sasuke also played music what with some of the early title pages having him play both a flute and a shamisen. I see a lot of fics incorporating it to his personality as a secret sensitive side to him he doesn't like to show... Also he and Rina would bond over it. I truthfully see a lot of similarities between lil Itachi and Sasuke, but a lot of similarities in Rina and Sasuke too, what with how both of them cling to their respective older brothers and are pretty emotional (which would make so much sense for Sasuke to secretly like and play music)
JasmineDragon22 chapter 27 . 8/22/2019
Dang what an excellent story. Thank you.
DarkSecretKeeper chapter 27 . 7/15/2019
I’ve read this twice now and I still can’t get over what an INCREDIBLE story it is - thank you so so so so much for sharing it x
1,773 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »