Reviews for White Rain
thegreatroshen chapter 5 . 4/30/2019
Normally I review when I reach the last chapter of a story, but I'll make an exception this time. I thought the fight scene was very well done, and as it happens I managed to broadly predict Naruto's strategy of hiding a few extra clones while Sasuke couldn't see him. I didn't guess that he'd be with the clones, but it made a lot of sense when it was revealed.
Animago chapter 7 . 2/27/2019
Eu sei que Lucia tem o seu ponto chave nessa história e esse conteúdo é incompleto, mas não dá pra matar ela? Assim itachi e a Rina concentração todo seu amor de forma máxima em sasuke. E como o sasuke não poderia abrigar seus sobrinhos diante de uma tragédia como dessas? Seria perfeito.
Animago chapter 6 . 2/27/2019
Nossa, dá pra perceber que eles são crianças.
Nitramy chapter 9 . 2/10/2019
Might be a little too late and someone may have already beaten me to this, but doesn't Sakura's team mirror that of the Fourth's? You have the ace Amaya (Kakashi), the medic Haro (Rin), and the newbie with a Sharingan Itachi (Obito).

Ties very well with the generational theme of canon with the author's twist on how part of it is what you were born with, and more of it is what you do with what you're born with that determines who you are and who you end up being.
sardonic-cupcake chapter 15 . 1/30/2019
i honestly hate Lucia's character. she's VILE. ik she probably went thru a lot of shit to become like this, but it's really, really hard to not loathe her. The worst is probably her evading and arrogance. i kinda hoped she died in the beginning to save her children and send them to Konoha, but things rarely go the way you want them to.
Mykko chapter 27 . 10/22/2018
This was awesome! Thanks so much! I really enjoyed the ride. And Salad really? Ugh!
Mykko chapter 1 . 10/20/2018
Wow. That's what I have to say to this... Wow.
White Rain chapter 18 . 7/17/2018
My sister is playing Dynamite, and when the guy said, "I wanna celebrate and live my wife," I said, "I wanna celebrate and text my wife." I just thought you ought to know.
maipandesal chapter 27 . 5/10/2018
you ddontknow how much confusion, suspence, happiness and sadness you have put me through! I was so confused was that really how Itachi felt, if Lucia was really a villain that plans to destroy konoha. The story was well-written and thought of, It was a roller coaster ride reading this, I just had to finish this in one day. I was so hooked, the mystery that is Lucia and Itachi really hooks the reader and the children were so.. so.. gaahhh I can put it into words. I love how it moved from one POV to the next, reading how they thought of the OCs and their situation. Thank you so much for this wonderful story! I really really love it! one of the best fanfiction in Naruto fandom
ChaseP93 chapter 1 . 3/21/2018
this was an amazing read, well done!
emiiholderz chapter 27 . 3/10/2018
Pure gold !
grizzybear69 chapter 22 . 1/4/2018
WOOOO NEJITEN
Larisha chapter 27 . 12/13/2017
OMG this was one FUCKING GOOD FANFIC.I was crying like literally when Sasuke was story was beautiful and was just simply an AMAZING WRITER and all the best for the 't WAIT for the next gozaimasu for everything.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/8/2017
Great characters. Interesting additions to narutoverse. I liked it.
Destrark chapter 4 . 6/14/2017
Mmm. Annoyed at some bits. But they're pretty much stuff that got established past the point this story was written. Something sticks out though. That bit with Ino saying she wouldn't be able to lift the basket of food like Chouji could? That's ridiculous. She's strong enough to fight a Zombie Asuma in taijutsu after all.
1,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »