Reviews for White Rain
Solvdrage chapter 13 . 1/6/2012
I cannot for the life of me understand why this fanfic doesn't have over a thousand reviews. Granted, I haven't exactly been reviewing every chapter. I've been far too engrossed in this story to do pull myself away at times.

Some things I would like to point out: This is one of the best takes on a reformed Sasuke I've ever seen.

This is also one of the best "Hokage Naruto" takes I've ever seen as well.

Your OCs are fleshed out and are integrated into the story superbly without outshining the canon characters even though they are the focus.

Overall, one of the strongest stories I have ever read. Fantastic work all around.
Fictionpress.comquietsamuel chapter 19 . 1/6/2012
lol! :D i really liked this chapter... lots of emotional turmoil (im a sucker for that... :P ) overall, the chapter progressed a little bit on all fronts, which i like... (a bit more sasusaku wud have been nice though... :) ) starting out with lucias POV was cool... lucia finaly breaking down was good... naruto giving yukio the talk was cool.. i like how uve portrayed naruto as a much more personal leader... makes him all the more likeable! :D id kill to have his HR skills... :D making itachi train lucia for interrogation was cool too... the kidnapping of rina and her motives for leaving were a bit cliched though... liked it all the same... :)

Lucias POV: shes seeing her son as a a ninja now, and not as a child anymore... the fact that she sees this only in the arena while every1s watching makes it all the more cooler... she finally sees the impact of allowing her son to become a shinobi...

Naru/Hina: liked the scene... :D :) my idea of a perfect couple... though what makes a couple perfect is not preparing to support, but how they get over a fight... weve seen a sasusaku fight, how wud a naruhina fight be...?

Naruto vs Yukio: a good understanding of how the kids mind would work shown by naruto (and in turn u)... the way he deals with it makes him seem all the more god-like... (is that a good thing...?) i sort of feel sorry for yukio... he actually sees reason nd tries to redeem himself... :)

Sasukes reflections: cool... hes actually coming to his senses... cant wait for him to get back together with sakura... ;D

Narutos talk: nice... too small though... ibiki should have been there at least by the end of the conversation...

sorry about loosing ur day job... i know how important work can be for a writer... :) hope you get a new one soon! :)
Ishamoridin chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I'm not generally a lachrymal person, but you've had me in tears since chapter 15. Keep it up, you have a rare understanding of people.
Andrina chapter 19 . 1/5/2012
I'd never thought I'd enjoy an OC/next gen story as much I do now, reading your story. It's rare to find someone who combines an intriguing plot, believable characters, and an instinctive grasp of capturing emotions in words with a good command of English. You have a wonderful gift for writing, and I'm really looking forward to know how things turn out!
Darksnider05 chapter 19 . 1/5/2012
Kinda hope you let Naruto flex his muscles and troll the hell out of all of them when he shows up in a flash.

Pretty sure your Naruto should be able to bisect them all with a single kunai and wind chakra.

This is a really good but the whole idea of lords threatening shinobi in anyway still makes me chuckle.
ShadowKat14 chapter 19 . 1/5/2012
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS AN UPDATE! I'm so beyond happy at this moment :D

And of course I'll review your chapter, it deserves one!

I swear everytime I read from Lucia's POV it just makes me anxious. I never know what I'm going to find out or question. She's a secretive person, probably with good reason, but she just has such a huge story that you've created and I want all of it already. Slowly but surely we'll get there though...hopefully sooner maybe :)

I loved your Naru/Hina! Even though I'm not a huge Hinata fan, I still find them adorable and real. They understand each other and are deeply in love. It definitely shows. Good writing on your part!

The Naruto and Yukio conversation was simply amazing. You really fleshed out Yukio for the readers in this chapter. He simply didn't fall into the 'bad guy' category because it's not that simple. He's rash, proud, and young. Not evil. I'm so glad Naruto understood that. He's Naruto though so of course he'd see through to the real problem. Once again simply amazing.

Sasuke is such a mess! I do understand where he's coming from though. Everything with the Uchiha massacre...becoming an avenger...killing his brother...realizing he had everything wrong...then dealing with all the backlash of Itchai's previous actions. So much to live with let alone dealing with it. But Sasuke's going to have to come to terms eventually. And hopefully Sakura will be able to share in his happiness! Although from where everthing is now I don't see her forgiving him anytime soon. Maybe that's just me though...

You left me anothre cliffie! In the middle of a kidnapping no less. Harsh :p

Thank you so very much for the chapter! I'm also sorry for your RL problems, hopefully you'll find employment soon though. I'll be patiently waiting for an update...sort of ;)
MadKang chapter 19 . 1/5/2012
Flawless Victory.
Solvdrage chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
This is a phenomenal story. The grammar, characterization, everything.
Derrand59 chapter 19 . 1/5/2012
Good chapter I am sorry to say but I am suffering from a New Year cold so dont expect a really long review because my head isnt really in it. Sucks to here about your job that really blows dont worry about the fan fic at least you told us then we will know why the chapter will take so long. Unlike some who just up and disappear leaving a fan fic unfinished.

Okay so lets cover the chapter. Really enjoyed this chapter we had some really good character development and insights got a feeling it is all coming to a head in the next chapter or at least the one after. Good work with Itachi's eye to be fair it was your best option, if he lost it people would be upset if he came out of it with no problems you would lose respect. I like how Lucia is cracking slightly and cant keep her composer all the time. Favorite scene is definitely when Naruto talked to Yukio and straightened him out was really great scene. I have one question at the end of the chapter when Rina said she isnt Itachi's full brother is that a fact or has she just convinced herself because of the situation. That is all I really have to say looking forward to your next chapter they are always an enjoyment to read and dont rush them take your time.
Solvdrage chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Itachi, Rina and Lucia might be some of the best OCs I've ever read. Excellent, excellent work so far.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I read, not even the entire first chapter, and I have to admit to you, i'm insanely impressed. I love it, I actually stopped 3/4th's the way through this review to scroll to the top praying that it was updated recently.. I hate finding abandoned stories that are very well written. Keep up the good work, i'll continue to write reviews, though under "Anon..." simple cause i'm too lazy to create an account. Very creative idea.
Nakiri Alice chapter 19 . 1/5/2012
I dont know what to say...

just want you know that I'm waiting for the next chapter, love this fict sooo mucchh :D
Ren chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Also...this is honestly a stupid PS but... Might Gaara show up in this as well? You handled this future and the characters so perfectly; I want to see how you might write Gaara, if that ever comes into the story.
Ren chapter 19 . 1/4/2012
This story is simply amazing. I always wait eagerly for your updates, you know? I love how all characters are so fleshed out, each with their own motivations and history and realistic, flawed personalities. There are times where I feel like I should hate Yukio, or Lucia, or Amaya, but I just can't because I understand where they were coming from.

I also really like how Rina is the genius, not Itachi, and how she's not lazy writing of a genius but instead it really does show. Please make her Itachi (senior)'s child? A full sister to her brother? I would hate knowing she's related to Gehard, that bastard, and I really hope she develops the Sharingan too. Just because.

I'm guessing part of Lucia's inheritance is something important that belongs to the Daimyo, or the entire Land of Fire. That's enough fear for the Feudal Lords, I suppose. Not extremely creative - like you have been - but it's the only thing I can think of. Though if the ransom is her whole inheritance and my predictions is correct, Lucia might just be pressured into giving up Rina for the sake of everyone else. Or maybe I'm way off base.

Anyways, I hope you find another job! I better one! And I look forward to the next update!
AnimePrincessAkina chapter 19 . 1/4/2012
Hi! I have been subscribed to this story since chapter 7 but because I am so busy rarely read it when it was in my email. BUT I must say that this is one of the most detailed and amazingly written fan fictions I have read in a very long time. I do hope you continue with this amazing story and I'm excited for the next chaper! :)
1,715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »