Reviews for White Rain
oxsilvermoonxo chapter 19 . 1/3/2012
alsdf;ja;naj omg! haha you...you...ahh. I really love reading your story. I think it's absolutely amazing how intricate and thorough you seem to know each and every one of these characters. I was all prepared to hate yukios bratty little guts for everything he's done (ITACHI! T-T) but his pride, his angst, it's all so believable and absolutely amazing.

would it be ridiculous to request that Yukio and Rina end up together someday? That would just be fabulous.

i would rave on about how awesome your writing is, and the crazy plot and character development (for the record, you really shouldn't worry too much, this fic has made up for tenfold the fact that it's OC and next gen...)

but it's nearing 3 am and i have school tomorrow morning and I can't really form coherent thoughts anymore, so...just know that i adore this story, and await the next chapter with excitement and (sorta) patience... :D
GoldenRat chapter 19 . 1/3/2012
Poor Rina, she's been kind of forgotten while in Konoha. Terrible that she got tricked by those Grass nin.
EDK1 chapter 19 . 1/3/2012
I am terribly sorry for your loss (your job), I really do hope you find a newer and better one (sincerely), But this chapter was amazing, I could hardly breathe during half the of time, I loved it.

The end of the match from Lucia's POV: I totally loved the mothers point of view, it really got to me, and made me realize that Lucia is a woman, and has feelings. 3 loved it.

Lucia vs. Feudal Lords (revelations forthcoming!): Omg That was intense it really was, I loved how Lucia became bold, and stood against those losers. ;)

Naru/Hina (comments from fans of this pairing?): i really don't care about this pairing (SASUSAKU all the way) But as I was reading NaruHina in this chapter I was like 'awww this couple is so cute' you got me falling in love now. (Again)

Naruo vs. Yukio: I loved how you displayed Naruto in this, I really did, you got his personality spot on. Usually authors can't do that, but you did. While I was reading this, I really could imagine Naruto saying that. It really did take my breathe away. 3

Sasuke's reflections - continuation of Uchiha: I really can understand where Sasuke's point is coming from, I really do. Even though I want him and Sakura to end up together, it really saddens me that they can't be together, let alone look at one another, but want to be together, I swear my heart breaks just by thinking about it. It made me smile that Sasuke is finally saying that Itachi, Lucia, and Rina are his family (he said my nephew 3)

Naruto talks to Sasuke and Lucia of Itachi U: Omg things became intense I swear my eyeballs were popping out of my sockets as I read that, but I disliked how you delayed the whole session.

Itachi Jr. EYE: I was happy that he still had his eye, but devastated that he could barely see from it, hopefully he will recover.

Other Genin sprinkled in (Haro, Amaya, Michiko, Jumei): i love how you don't forget any character, really I loved hearing what they had to say about the situation.

Yukio! : Yukio. At first i didn't like him because of what he did to Itachi, but hearing his thoughts and what he had to say really got to me, and I was starting to understand him more. I can really say that I am starting to like him now ).

Rina / Grass : Rina always kind of creeped me out, but I can't hate, I feel really bad for her and how she's putting the blame on herself (a little one can only take enough), and I also found it adorable on how Itachi asked where his sister was (while nobody else noticed) I also found it adorable that Yukio protected her (I hold soo much respect for him now) and how he went to go help her (by telling Naruto) But I'm really scared for Rina I really am, this story has a lot of twists and turns (which I love), so i am not making assumptions to what's going to happened, because I may never know until you update ;).

LOVED IT. I really did. I cannot explain how amazing both you and this story is. Your so AMAZING it's indescribable.
chococats4444 chapter 19 . 1/2/2012
ur writing makes itachi handsome. I hate myself for fan-girling over anime characters.
Ylan chapter 19 . 1/2/2012
My heart skipped a beat when everything about Itachi was revealed to Lucia! And the part about Itachi training her to withstand interrogation? Genius. And to think that I assumed that S&M was his 'style'. After all, he did seem to be that type... Ahem.

And Rina! Finally you've revealed what's up with her! But I was hoping that she really was Itachi's kid rather than that creeptastic Gerad(?). And hmmm do I sense some YukioXRina?

And I did love that bit about Sasuke reflecting on Sakura and everyone he ever loved ): Oh my poor bby. HEH.

Seriously can't wait for the next chapter, though I promise I will wait even if it takes a year. Or more.
StarstruckInc chapter 19 . 1/2/2012
I love this story with a passion! Your ability to create such a unique storyline with new characters is one that I seriously envy but admire much more.

Lucia's reaction to the news about Itachi Sr. was one that I kind of expected but I didn't think she'd admit to actually loving him out loud but I'm happy she did. I'm a ginormous Itachi fangirl so I love to see him getting some good old affection.

At first, I hated Yukio! Goodness, I hate the bullies of a story especially with Itachi Sr's children (probably a side effect of the fangirlism) so I wasn't a very happy camper last chapter but now I have a certain amount of respect for him. Thank you Hokage Uzumaki! That unique way of seeing things from Yukio's perspective made me feel guilty about resenting the kid in the first place. Very interesting way to view each perspective equally instead of the blatant villian making thing that most authors do.

And last but not least, my darling Rina. I think she's one of my favorite characters because there's so much more to her than a common reader would think. She's obviously a smart cookie but you made sure to keep her still in her age in terms of her behaviors. Like trying to run away out of guilt, crave her older brother's attention, etc. You just didn't make her a super genius that does no wrong which I really really like. I look forward to her character development during the rest of the story.

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your job! I hope that things start to improve for you though :) the good thing about feeling like you hit the bottom is that things can only improve after that. Or that's what I believe anyway lol

I shall patiently await the next chapter, wish you a belalted Happy New Year as well as happy writing :)

Sachi-chan
dark.angel.261 chapter 19 . 1/2/2012
Oh man, that was huge. I dont even know where to start.

First of all, I love how Lucia is feeling guilt. Its just so perfect for her to take responsibility but to still be icy but then she melted and it was oh so wonderful.

And Sasuke! He loves his nephew so so soooo much and he's starting to realize it. "His brother's son" ah! just melts my heart. And with Naruto revealing everything he can finally see his brother and Lucia as peopele, man and woman, and not plotters and schemers.

And I just have to say that I love Naruto and Hinata's relationship. I didn't pay too much attention to it before but its just so sweet and absolutely perfect! And that Naruto checked in on all of the children in the match and confronted Yukio really shows his dedication to the village.

And then (little) Itachi, argh, why is he having those regrets now? well, thats a stupid question, he only has one eye now thats why. But now he can't escape. Its known to the world that he has a sharringan and they're gonna be after him so he has to keep going on this path. With lots and lots of Sasuke's guidance, cause oh, he knows now that he can't leave that kid alone which may lead him to support Sakura and their child...? I mean, once he gets over himself and grovels on his knees before her for forgiveness for... a long long time. But that made me so happy!

And Yukio, at first I was mad at him, but the poor kid was just in the heat of the moment and still running on adrenaline from when he was so sure that Itachi was gonna kill him. And now he's facing the judgement of the village and even his teammates are talking about him. But then he shows his maturity and kindness with Rina in how he tries to sympathise with her and comfort her. But then he realizes that he's no match for the shinobi and makes the decision to run and leave her. Which sounds bad, but its better than dieing and having her get haulled off by some grass shinobi without anyone knowing before it was too late to get her back.

And Rina! She is just so adorable and mysterious! How can she possibly think she's not Itachi's kid if she could learn chidori when she was so young? thats kinda a genious move right there, and unless gehard was shinobi or some other mystical beast (which I suppose is somewhat possible...) that particular personality trait didn't come from him.

But this chapter was amazing and really really long and I like that. And this is probably the longest review/recap that I have ever written... huh. But I really can't wait for the next chapter :)
kidneysrgood chapter 19 . 1/2/2012
Once again, an amazing chapter. So much happened, but I felt it ran cleaner than your other works. I'm looking forward to your other ideas. Keep it up.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 19 . 1/2/2012
Yeah love it! can not wait to see what happens next.
dancingqueensillystring chapter 19 . 1/2/2012
Ok. I'm dying to know more about Rina. Sometimes, I think for just a second that I might know what is going on with that girl and then bam! I'm totally and completely lost again. I'm utterly puzzled with her in the most fantastic way and it leaves me wanting more, more, more. On to the next thing, I adore anytime you write about Naruto and Hinata because I think you really capture the essence of what I think (and hope) a relationship between them would realistically be if it happened in the future. Actually, the same goes for all of the relationships you write and just the character's personal growth from where they are now in the anime or manga to where they are in your story. I like the way you portray Naruto's style of leadership, as I think that too often in fanfiction Hokage is portrayed as a job involving mostly paperwork and goofing off and the political side of it, the fact that he is ruling a village of ninjas, of warriors who he is responsible for is far too often overlooked.

Next, I think I should address SasuxSaku. Can I just say that, first of all, I miss them and I want them to get back together. Second of all, the way you write their relationship if beautiful, second only perhaps to the way you write Lucia (who you somehow manage to make cold and proud and yet motherly and loving and so damaged and a little bit confused all at once and I am more than kind of in awe of you for that). They just fit the way you write them and though I love every aspect of this story dearly, I think they are the reason that keeps me coming back for more and jumping up and down a little bit when I see that there's been an update.

To summarize (because this review ended up getting kind of rambly and confusing and all over the place because I'm in a bit of a fangirl spaz because of this chapter right now), you have done an amazing job of crafting a story that makes me glad that I'm reading it while it's still being written because it's the kind that I want to draw out as I'm sure that I will be incredibly sad when it's over. So thanks so much for that because it is rare to find a story that makes me feel this way.
Zankaru Zelladonii chapter 19 . 1/2/2012
~*~*~*~

Ack, foolish girl!

~*~ZZ~*~
Multi-fan46 chapter 19 . 1/2/2012
Another wonderful chapter. I really enjoyed how you showed different character motivations. The only gripe I have with the chapter is that this is the second cliffhanger in a row.
ijpowers92 chapter 19 . 1/2/2012
The end of the match from Lucia's POV:

Very cool. It was surprising to see Lucia's reaction. It's easy to forget she is not from a shinobi culture and is would not be prepared for all it entails. Especially since she seems so knowledgable and sure of her self.

Lucia vs. Feudal Lords (revelations forthcoming!):

I'm going to guess that Lucia is the daughter of some Lord or similar position.

Naru/Hina (comments from fans of this pairing?):

not a fan of the pairing

Naruo vs. Yukio:

very intelligent of Naruto having him confront Yukio about the match and not vilinize him. In other stories (or even shows) Yukio's story would have been just another "defeat means friendship" BS plot. Also Naruto's analysis of the situation was very well done.

Sasuke's reflection s - continuation of Uchiha:

nothing stood out.

Naruto talks to Sasuke and Lucia of Itachi U.:

Been waiting for this reveal. Nothing really stands out. In a good way though. Nothing bad to say.

Itachi Jr. EYE:

Second you mentioned "maybe" saving his eye I knew he'd keep it but be blind.

Other Genin sprinkled in (Haro, Amaya, Michiko, Jumei)

Hearing the other genin's takes on the fight and the aftermath was very enlightening. They were in character and didn't feel cliche either.

Yukio!:

I gotta say. I'm really starting to like Yukio as a character. I think I mentioned earlier the usual plot of "defeat means friendship" and how I love you're not doing that. Yukio is a complex character with an interesting past. He has his own struggles and you're not pushing him aside for the main character. Good job.

Rina / Grass

We didn't see much of the fight. But it was a good way to reveal that Rina knows Chidori to the characters.
Irui chapter 19 . 1/2/2012
Poor Itachi!

I liked the elaboration of Yukio's inner conflicts. It fit very well at the end. But holy smoke, Rina herself, emitted the chidori? Your story is always full of surprises! XD I'm a bit sad and irked that Rina fell for the Anton thing though.

Please update soon!
KKYOKO chapter 19 . 1/2/2012
So glad that Sasuke is showing some pride for Itachi, and Yukio being all responsible and stuff! And I want to know Lucia's secrets! Your writing is so amazing! Can't wait for more!
1,676 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »