Reviews for Obsessed
OOOOOH Spooky
F-ckthesystem125 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Nice opening.
golddragonriderkira chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
I can't even describe how much I love this! This is so AMAZING I just can't! I have to go send it to my friend and tell her to READ OR DIE. This is seriously one of The best fanfics I've ever read. Thank you so much for making this! My fangirl feels are just insane right now, holy sheet. I love you! I NEED more of your AMAZINGLY AWESOME writing skills. Here, have a cookie *gives cookie* I love you! *hugs* LET ME LOVE YOU GOD DANGIT! *explodes*
echosong258 chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Wow. This story was deep. Its filled with emotion, thought and its beautifully complex and yet amazingly simple.
You have my respects as a fellow author :)
Unholy Deciple chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
this is awesome. no exeptions.
LiveXLaughXKill chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I really love this not only is it interesting but your an amazing writer and you don't leave any accidental loose ends
crystalblue19 chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
I love the ending, it was perfect and sweet. :3
crystalblue19 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
This was great, I love Gaz's conflicted feelings for Zim :3
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That was amazing! I loved it, and Zim's feelings for Gaz are cute. x3
Jack104 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
whoooooaaaaa! a gazxzim story? unheard of! but ME LIKES!

DUDE THIS STORY IS FREAKIN AWESOME SO FAR! YOU MADE ME A FAN OF THIS PAIRING!

when i saw the lemon, i was like..0_0 my child has been raped.

i'm such a virgin.

but yeah! i loved the show too! pissed off that they cancelled it! why did they cancelled it? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

anyway, your a really good writer, bad-ass! you really captured the characters personalitys! especially zim (laughs)that is so zim!
Serenity Hell Raiser chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Oh good lord this is so freaking romantic! Oh thank you nowhere man x every time I feel like reading an unbelievbly good zagr I find myself hungrily rereading this one ! I'm obsessed with obsessed !
Invader sourpatchkid 81 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh my t-tallest that was hot! Good golly gosh I'm obssessed with zagrs !
The goddess of slash chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
I simply lllllooooovvvveeee this zagr it's so frigging good zagr has always been my favorite pairing and reading this made me fall in love with it again praise be to you nowhere man x :) you have pleased the goddess of slash
AlucardsQueen90 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010