Reviews for Happy Ending
Stellar Raven chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
Much better this time. I approve of the rewrite, and apologize that it took me this long to read it.

You really should write more.
Cain chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
Ok, so I found time to reread it sooner than expected and I really don't remember how it's much different than the version before, but I liked it either way. This fic was the first Ren/Tawny I'd ever read and as such has a special place in the land of fic, as far as I'm concerned. It's a great piece and I'm glad you reposted it. Great work!
TriXter21 chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
To be honest...I'm not even sure what to say to that.

Which is a very, very good thing. You rendered me speechless. Take it as a compliment.

Although, I CAN say two things-ok, so maybe not COMPLETELY speechless...

1) Ren has quite the sailor's mouth

2) I actually liked the characterization in this. I'm not sure if that's one of the things you changed...but it didn't seem all that OOC to me, at all. In fact...it, oddly enough, seemed quite plausible. Especially when put in a situation like this.

One more thing? I loved it. )
Cain chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Hey, just wanted to thank you for reposting this. I let my friend know so she can check it out, and I'll probably reread this revised version myself one of these days when I have more time. :)
bobbymcbobbob chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
wow. that was kinda expected. but kinda not. *nods* btw, i read other ff's from you, i enjoyed them as well.
bobbymcbobbob chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
*nods* sad, but good. *nods again*
bobbymcbobbob chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
so... yeah. i'm liking it so far... i believe you should continue and update... definately. cause... ya know. i don't see many ff's with R/T... and i love 'em... so yeah. *nods* goodday to you.