Reviews for He Had Changed
GKO chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
very nice story.

keep up the good work.
The Crystal Pen chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
TEWG: AWW THIS WAS SO NICE. I WOONDERED WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO SHU. THE ANIME MADE ME CRY SO MANY TIMES...

801: Wow. I didn't know Shu had a sister. I thought that that girl was his rival's sister?

TEWG & 801
RageFeline chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Your writing rocks! This story was very beautiful and uplifting!
Momosportif chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Wow! This one was just as awesome in terms of how it made me as a reader, especially a reader with no idea what the story was about, feel. Shu seems like the type of character I would totally fangirl over! XD I really liked how you used short sentences to make the read as a whole choppy and like taking steps, just as you described Shu taking steps back into familiarity and his real world. And, this one had basically no grammar issues! See! Just keep writing! XD

I really thought that this one was, overall, amazing, but there was one little bit of lines that really stood out to me:

"The change was noticed immediately by all who knew him. Even the man who gave him croquets had noticed that Shu was not the same. He had seen too much. Gone through too much to be the same boy. To be the same man." The way you said the change he'd undergone was that from a boy to a man without flat out saying it was great. There were other lines like this put this was definitely my favorite. XD Another great job!
Celestialfae chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I really love how you put character and drama into Shu's change. I have to agree how could anyone be the same after all that happened to you. No one not even the richest man alive.

Could you do one for Abelia and how the events of prior had an impact on her thank you.
jonathan lane chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
well here was an interesting story on a topic I'm thinking about writing about soon (of course my Shu won't be laughing, ;)

Anyway, its pretty well written overall, except for you repeating the word change over and over again. Nothing wrong with that, but maybe you should fine a different word.

I like how you had Shu change from a fast pace kid to a more mellode out one who doesn't need to live life so quickly. Adding his sister was another nice touch.

But the whole Narnia "no time passed bewtween worlds" thing kind of takes away from a great dinamic in the story. If all that time had gone by in both worlds, how would he explain where he'd been? WHat would he say when he showd up out of nowhere? How would he explain his scars? Certanly no one would believe his wild story about Hellywood. Maybe he could tell them about Sara and they check it out and see that she was a real person who went missing around the same time he did.

anyway, good story. Hope you write more. ;)