Reviews for Her first love
Laila Flower chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Cool! Chika met Night. On the last chapter I cried my eyes out.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That was absolutely perfect! Chika seems the perfect combination of Soshi and Riiko. Her with Night at the end was fantastic, although I find myself curious why Night was suddenly repaired to see Riiko. But still, this was too sweet. Great work.
Take-me-away-to-paradise chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This story is so touching, very beautiful. I love how easy-going the flow of it was. You are a natral :)
Shojo-Chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This is so sweet! I loved it!
Tesha chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
nice :)

this was good, too bad Riiko died and Chika dosen't see Night again. I thought he would stay to help her out, but this is fine. Night is a great person being helpful, & caring, he so SWEET ;)
SpuffyPink chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Nice story!

Short, sweet and touching :)

By far, the only few better written fic for the series absolute boyfriend!

Really touching.

But it's really sad that Riiko died and night and riiko couldn't be together... Aw :(.
Chellybaby chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Aw, this was really sweet and had me tearing up :')

~chellybaby xo
ChibiSeme597 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
(Looking at the last lines) True...True...Good story! It was fun to read! I believe that Chika had to find the truth in the end. Nobody should be clueless of their family's history. And it's sad that Riiko died. Really inspiring story.
LadyDream3512 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Totally love it!And its sweet .
Tiffy Pop chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Wow this is serious the most touching fanfic I ever read of 'Absolute Boyfriend'. It was simply perfect and brought a tear to my eye.
SpandexTree chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I think your story is so sad! But I love it anyways. The thing that I think was so depressing about the entire story is that Night came back after all of those years and Riiko's dead! Now, what is he going to do?
Shene Tipa chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
this was amazingly sweet! i almost cried! (it does annoy me a little when "dead" ppl come back to life, but this momment was so sweet that it almost didnt matter!)

great job at creating a new character and keeping everyone else in their own! keep writing!
The Gandhara chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Very emotive fic. You put very strong feeling into the words.
fortheloveofgodineedanewone chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
wow wow wow...i loved this..so warm..so touching..after i read this,i just felt so warm and fuzzy.

btw,my favorite charcater happens to be soushi..night is in this fic.
Lica Rouge chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
this fic is really really good.. i almost cried if i didnt already XD