Reviews for Stars in the Sky
god of all chapter 12 . 5/19
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
The first three chapters are full of angst, exposition, and OC introduction. Ranma gets the girl, a family, leaves his canon problems behind him, and the senshi get clued in on the whole thing. The author spends the three chapters and part of the next one cramming the ideal setting for the story down the reader's throats. If however you can muscle through that, the actual story itself is quite enjoyable and well balanced. DEFINITELY a slow starter.
slaaneshgod chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
I'm glad to see this story hadn't died and although it seems the last update was some time ago I would gladly hope to see more. I like galaxia as an uncorrupted force. I look forward to seeing more in the future.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Angst filled drama queens. In three chapters there is no fun, no action and no real story. Some people I'm sure love this but that and the overuse of OC's kills it for me.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
When Ranma is talking to Mrs. Mizuno about Mercury(Ami) Ranma is a guy but you have it writen that "Ranma smirked as he pulled out a thermos of hot water. Pouring it on his head"

So nothing would happen yet he became a she
Guest chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
UPDATE
shugokage chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
Wow this was a truly incredible crossover and story!
shugokage chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
One word can sum this chapter up and it is "intense".
Suryn chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
I just finished reading your whole story and it is true to the source material very well. The characters feel right and the dynamics are good. The only real complaint I have is that the Senshi feel to weak. I understand your trying to say is that if they unleashed they would over power everything and kill everyone and this a battle of skill not power and you are showing in the later chapters that they are getting the skill to back up the power, I just wish they could do more
Gary Fedorco chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
Love it! Definitly one of the best Ranma/Sailor moon crossovers to be written in quite sometime. Again I love it!
Byakugan789 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
That's not entirely true. Fanon Nabiki is Exactly like end of series nabiki. Canon start nabiki however is drastically different from most peoples favorite portrayl of her. the change is gradual throughout the series, but people only really remember their most recent impressions, and that being reinforced by so many fanon examples of such it's easy for most people to forget what she was introduced as.
Oakshaden chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
While I do appreciate that Ranma and Kasumi make a good couple the way you wrote them, I almost feel like crying at the loss of the Usagi/Ranma pairing.
jgkitarel chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
I figured that some of their enemies would have to be dealt with in a more final manner, and to be honest, doing it to Taro is... fitting.
jgkitarel chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Hmm, in this case, an enemy the Senshi can fight, but in the process would end up with a less than desirable result. In other words, they're a hand grenade where a scalpel would be appropriate. On the other hand, they can prove useful allies and I doubt all of the enemies will be salvageable like Alpha Centauri was.
jgkitarel chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Foaming at the mouth? Meh, I've seen relationships start in real life for shallower reasons (I am not immune to that either). Besides, Ranma's reactions were priceless.