Reviews for The Coffee Shop
DeadAccount0 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This is really nice. I really like how you wrote it.
Paperairplan-e chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Awww dang, my mom told me I was smiling like a dork while I was reading this fic in the living room!

For once, I find a fanfiction who puts the right characters in the right place, in the right situation and with the right ending. I've always been fond of Hwoarang and Xiaoyu as friends. You know, they're just my little bundle of joy. But this took it to a higher level without having to pass through any explicite sexual content.

I very much appreciate that since children are reading in this site.

Keep these up! You have great potential.
Loving love chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Ok, this was very adorable. The writing is not as good as the recent Xiaorangs you posted hwoever that is entirely understandable as this was posted several years ago. Still it has aged rather well, and the scenarios were adorable. My only criticism is that Xiaoyu does not seem to be the type to swear. But nonetheless still effective.
xiaorang ftw chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
cute cute cute! and best of all no jin!
SlytherinQueen1.30 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
OMG! this was SO adorable! i loved it! this was so cute and innocent! so going in my faves, i love this pairing! keep it up!
Blanchefleur Forsythia chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
That was a cute story. It was very nice.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Oh, great job! I really liked this story. :)
ILikeUdon chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
The sweetest thing ever. (: And that's a huge compliment coming from someone like me who's allergic to mush.
Darial Goldscythe Kuznetsova chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Awws. This was a cute one.
Lacuna The Lost chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
*giggles and smiles*

I couldn't help but smile the entire time I was rading this. I've actually had day dreams of scenarios similar to this.

This is a great one shot and would've made a great multi-chap as well :)
MYONi chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
...Hehe. I thought I was the only one who shipped this couple because a lot of people seem to like Xiaoyin. ; I'm glad I'm not the only one and this one shot here is really cute. I must thank you for writing about this couple. ;)
Zana Banana chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Alright, I feel seriously deprived for not having read this sooner.

I love this pairing, and you definitely did it justice. You made both of them seem so real with your descriptions. I especially loved Xiao's wit. ("To the eighteen-year-old's delight though, it seemed that he could break his crazy-hypnotic-obsessive-what-the-hell-ever stare." and "No, where else would he be?")

All in all, you did an amazing job!

And Hwoarang's obviously studying Anatomy. Just sayin'. ;)
Thordisx chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Ayo Raze! juz checking out your oneshot-D

Ay,it was fantastic actually a HwoxXioa cuz in your "ME" series their friendship isnt really friendly-/ bt here is great

Cute how Hwo made those smiley faces on Xioayu's napkin every morning to bright her day-D

Hmm..wonder wat Hwo studied in College for?maybe motor bikes or so...

And hell no it was not pointless it was marvelous -D -D
Salysha chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Hee-hee. A fic titled "The Coffee Shop." Oh, wait, this actually does take place in a café. My mind must be wandering. Never mind.

What I find more interesting than Hwoarang's unsettling vigilate is that Xiaoyu keeps coming back to the café. Exhibitionist, much? ;D I vote with my feet whenever the clientele or owners of a business start creeping me out.

Mr. Unwavering Gaze (lated amended to Mr Unwavering-Unless-His-Phone-Rings Gaze, which was great) and Little Miss Shoe Saleswoman were both nice touches. I wondered a bit about the part where Xiaoyu goes asking who bought her the coffee. Wouldn't the first reaction be either 1) thinking the table is occupied and taking a different one, or 2) saying that there must have been a mistake because she didn't order (any coffee) yet?

The smiley face on the napkin is an ingenious idea! The actual messages are a bit fishy, though-I can barely scratch three words on a napkin before the damn thing dies on me. Not pressing much when writing, good paper quality-no effect. I think back with rancor to every time when I've had to use tissue of any description for emergency notes! Good for you that I speak Aussie-I'd have no clue what "root" means, otherwise. "Making out" would be more universal, unless you think that is too tame. :)

I think it's lovely that Xiaoyu should have gloves with an embroidery of a panda on them, absolutely! Cute that it's Hwoarang, the -stranger- in a café, who reminds -her- she should go to work! If it wasn't so cute, I'd be freaked out.

Good tone, good pace to the writing. I was partial to Xiaoyu's thoughts, especially, when she was trying to find a reason for that unwavering gaze at the beginning. Hwoarang's pretty awesome in this, too. ;)
storytime chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
e, so cute & funny... gr8 job, really should've checked this 1 out earlier :D its like, it can b a friendship fic or a luv fic, i lyk that idea :D