Reviews for Flat Screen Saga
chelsbaby chapter 28 . 12/29/2016
Can we just talk about the irony in this chapter?! Jess's dialogue are my exact thoughts during the revival.
Lister4eva chapter 50 . 12/16/2016
This was one of the best Literati fics i have ever read... That proposal was the most heartbreaking i have ever read only because i swear i thought she said no too and cried... i love this so much and although u completed this brilliance 6 years ago... i feel the need to point out that if there isnt a sequel u meed yo write one because i need to read about their kids haha xx
Lin chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
I love that she did the whole fruit basket and smoke signal thing :D
Lin chapter 5 . 11/30/2016
Another kiss and dash. This time I hope she sends a nice fruit basket :p
SAVDB chapter 50 . 8/31/2016
This story made me smile so much. If the makers of the Gilmore Girls take some inspiration from this, I'll be very happy.
Themrs0830 chapter 50 . 3/24/2016
Seriously my favorite story ever! This has been my second time reading through it!
cmtaylor531 chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
Second time I've read this entire story. Just as amazing as the first time if not more so. The news of the revival as renewed my love and interest in these two getting their happy ending.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
CALL IT EVEN, THEN. I'm WEAK
Casey chapter 50 . 2/15/2015
Loved this fanfic. Always loved Rory and Jess.
vfft chapter 50 . 2/9/2015
The notes were absolutely beautiful. They could be one of those special Valentine'sDay gift books all by themselves. The rest of the story was pretty good too, but I have to go with Courtney- Jess was a bit OCC. A little too nice, too much edge rubbed off. Yes, he'd have matured, but even in the Balalaikas episode, he was nice, but the snarkiness still bled through in what he didn't say. Could have used more dramatic tension. There were chapters where I was patiently waiting for something to be wrong.

Howsomever, I have great admiration for your writing this, especially when I hit the AN about the second exams week. Dedication showing there! Thanks for writing through everything.
aileenmarie chapter 50 . 12/14/2014
Beautiful story
Justround chapter 50 . 1/19/2014
OMG i love it. The ending was perfect. Crying
cmtaylor531 chapter 44 . 5/22/2013
This is hands down the best post series Lit Fic out there. I know all good things come to an end but selfishly I wanted more. So much more. I reread this often. I could raise your writing style and character portrayal all day. Instead I'll just say fabulous and move on.
Courtney Gallet chapter 50 . 3/5/2013
I really liked your fan fiction. After reading the whole thing, I would like to give some constructive critisism. First off, you left a couple of loose ends untied. I would have liked to have seen Lorelai and Luke have a baby. I also would have liked to see Rory and Jess' wedding. Secondly, we all know Jess and you made him a bit too sappy. It was a bit uncharacteristic for him, which made it a hard read. Thirdly, and this is really more of something I would have done, is at the end, to have a 10-20 year catch up. So that we could see them really stay together. Lastly, I really enjoyed reading it. You did an amazing job capturing the sarcastic natures of Rory, Lorelai, and Jess. Your words really flowed together and I found myself 10 chapters ahead without realizing it. By far, yours has been the best fan fiction picking up where the show left off. And believe me, I've read a lot. I'm very happy I came across your fan fiction and I only hope my words help further you. I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
lit.ship chapter 50 . 2/23/2013
So... 2 or 3 chapters? ;-)