Reviews for Flat Screen Saga
Casey chapter 50 . 2/15
Loved this fanfic. Always loved Rory and Jess.
vfft chapter 50 . 2/9
The notes were absolutely beautiful. They could be one of those special Valentine'sDay gift books all by themselves. The rest of the story was pretty good too, but I have to go with Courtney- Jess was a bit OCC. A little too nice, too much edge rubbed off. Yes, he'd have matured, but even in the Balalaikas episode, he was nice, but the snarkiness still bled through in what he didn't say. Could have used more dramatic tension. There were chapters where I was patiently waiting for something to be wrong.

Howsomever, I have great admiration for your writing this, especially when I hit the AN about the second exams week. Dedication showing there! Thanks for writing through everything.
aileenmarie chapter 50 . 12/14/2014
Beautiful story
Justround chapter 50 . 1/19/2014
OMG i love it. The ending was perfect. Crying
cmtaylor531 chapter 44 . 5/22/2013
This is hands down the best post series Lit Fic out there. I know all good things come to an end but selfishly I wanted more. So much more. I reread this often. I could raise your writing style and character portrayal all day. Instead I'll just say fabulous and move on.
Courtney Gallet chapter 50 . 3/5/2013
I really liked your fan fiction. After reading the whole thing, I would like to give some constructive critisism. First off, you left a couple of loose ends untied. I would have liked to have seen Lorelai and Luke have a baby. I also would have liked to see Rory and Jess' wedding. Secondly, we all know Jess and you made him a bit too sappy. It was a bit uncharacteristic for him, which made it a hard read. Thirdly, and this is really more of something I would have done, is at the end, to have a 10-20 year catch up. So that we could see them really stay together. Lastly, I really enjoyed reading it. You did an amazing job capturing the sarcastic natures of Rory, Lorelai, and Jess. Your words really flowed together and I found myself 10 chapters ahead without realizing it. By far, yours has been the best fan fiction picking up where the show left off. And believe me, I've read a lot. I'm very happy I came across your fan fiction and I only hope my words help further you. I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
lit.ship chapter 50 . 2/23/2013
So... 2 or 3 chapters? ;-)
Scarlet3086 chapter 50 . 12/24/2012
I had a long car ride to get home for Christmas and I decided to read this again in the car. It's bloody fantastic! I hope you have a great Christmas
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
The words in his story about her were just beautiful and raw. Perfection. The best proposal ever. God this story was beyond amazing. Im an devastating it had to end. At last though i guess its true what they say, "All good things myst come to an end." Seriously phenomenal.
CircleSky chapter 30 . 8/16/2012
The unicorns comment was really funny! And the proposal caught me completely off-guard!
CircleSky chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
My favourite part of this chapter was Michel. Very in-character! I could just hear him. I'm enjoying your story!
CircleSky chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Love this!
CircleSky chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
I liked the "He's your Christopher" part! I don't know why I never thought of it in this way before!
I enjoyed this chapter. There was just one confusing part. There were the wrong number of quotes/paragraphs during Rory and Jess's conversation about not hating one another...

Rory: time." She took a deep breath before finishing the sentence. "For Philadelphia."
Jess: "I don't hate you."
Rory: "You should."
Jess: "You said that before."
Rory (but I assume you meant Jess to say this instead. Perhaps you meant to combine this with the previous paragraph): "Why don't you hate me? If anything, out of the two of us, you have more right to hate me."
Jess (but clearly Rory said this because she used his name): "It was too long ago, Jess. And I never really hated you. Thought you could have handled things better? Sure. But hate you? Nope."

I didn't mean any disrespect in pointing this out. I just thought you might like to know. Still a great chapter and I'm enjoying your story so far!
hieisdragoness18 chapter 50 . 4/28/2012
My God this was BRILLIANT! And very much on target with the show! and can i just say you should have been writing this as another season. so much about this was just well i have no words other than love and win! and really I'm not sure that even makes sense but there you go. lol. i would love to see a bonus chapter with rory and jess' wedding but thats cause I'm greedy like that lol. this last chapter was just icing on an already wonderful cake. somehow i just knew that jess would use his book in someway to propose :D so like him i think. Brilliant job lovely
Cory chapter 50 . 4/25/2011
The whole story was really good but the ending was epic. The lines out of Jess's book were so intense I wish it were a real book because it sounded so moving! I really enjoyed reading your story.

p.s. - I don't review often so I really loved this story to review :)