Reviews for Afternoon Blossoms
Lucyole chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
how cuhute i love ti kurogane is the best wow sakura you littel bad girl how could you think that lol ok he is sexy and handsome argh why oh why they are not guy lokking so delicious lkie kuro or any other anime boy out here in our world ok back to buisness your story was wonderfull and great i love it
CulinaryChef chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
That was really cute. It had a nice amount of dialogue, and powerful one at that, but not too much; a nice blend. I like how you subtly showed Kurgy's less agressive side. There's not enough KuroSakura works out there, and I'm glad I stumbled upon this gem of a story.
Judinelle chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I never thought that you'd like Kurogane wit Sakura better. Heheh! I love your story :D I'm gonna read more from you. :)
Mitsukuni chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Simply put: I love it. I support all TRC pairings that u can imagine, including this one. Bravo!
loraxalia chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Really liked it. :D As I was reading I could definitely picture it happening in the actual manga~ Loved how you opened it with the falling Sakura blossoms.
Mei Fire chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Aw, that was so cute. Although I don't really appeal to KuroxSaku ficlets, this one stood out for some reason...:x Meh, that's just me.
PlacidSnowflake chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
ARG! I LOVED IT!
cloudsdreams chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
It's too cute and too beautiful.

I like it so much.

Congratulations.

Cloudsdreams
cryptically chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Oh no, we're out here. :D We may be few in number, but we make it count.

I know! I have no idea why more and more people don't like the idea. I mean, come on, he's all dark and mysterious, and she's just the kind of girl that could get him to open up. It's so perfect. :3

Anyway, excellent story. It's always nice to find something so well written, where you get a good sense of both characters' feelings.

And, just to top it off, this has officially been added to the C2.

Keep it up! We need all the KuroSaku we can get!
M is for Misfit chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Aw that was precious lol. I find the KuroSaku pairing very sweet and interesting...I don't think it'll actually happen but I like it anyway lol.

*favorites*
despari chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I saw the pairing on the summary and thought "OMG! I haven't seen one of these in ages!" I Love this pairing and read it every chance I get, which isnt very much. This was awesome and cute! I'd love to see another!
carkiechu chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
How absolutely adorable! Thank you for that little piece of sweet kuro/saku fluff! _
Violet Horizon chapter 1 . 5/5/2008