Reviews for Distorted View
Team Rosalie chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
gr8 stry! upd8 soon! luv it!
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
Once the 'hug-machine' Abby had told me about her hugging Ziva the first time, just a short while after she had been assigned to NCIS. Abby had actually compared hugging Ziva to hugging a telephone pole. With her being a forensic scientist I wondered if she had done a field test in order to ensure that this comparison was accurate? Actually, I was sure of it.

LOL:))
Dewey'sGirl chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
Aw! I love it! you've captured the character's really well and managed to interweave season five and season three beautifully! Such a good story to read five minutes before bed, I'm all warm and fuzzy now... very powerful in the emotions department, well done!
Skywriter11 chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
So cute! Ziva was kind of a jerk in 'Shalom.'

I must say, I loved the part about Abby hugging a telephone pole. I loved it!

I didn't really love the part with the director, though. I think maybe Gibbs would have been better with that. Just a headslap and a 'Wake up, David!'

But, all in all, good job!
Silvergrass chapter 7 . 5/17/2008
Ah-mazing!
Princess456 chapter 7 . 5/17/2008
like it very much
M E Wofford chapter 7 . 5/17/2008
Good chapter.

And Tony is the cautious one.

Who'd have thought that?

Really good interaction!
NickTonyK chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
I'm so glad they are together in the end! Great story, I loved how Ziva's eyes were opened to the pain she caused Tony. YOU are a very good writer! I LOVE Tony stories!
Silvergrass chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
ooh a more detailed chapter, nice.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
argh the angst, i can't stop reading
LorelaiGilmore82 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Already told you I love it! But telling you again, cant hurt!
Cable Addict chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
Very nicely done.
M E Wofford chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
Excellent story...really more of character study of both of them..but excellent!
LadyTrish chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
aw...that was so cute...I love it...omg, the TIVA:))go on please
LadyTrish chapter 5 . 5/13/2008
wow...this gives the TIVA a whole new dimension...please update soon, I am really curios to find out if Tony can forgive her.