Reviews for Never Speak To Strangers
Charmshadow chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
It wasn't that much of a horror story (I admit that that would have made my big brother cry, it was so scary in that jurisdiction.)

It was good any way.
Charmshadow chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
ack, forced Yaio Alert, run Drizzt run! Why does it seem that every drow wants to rape him!
Charmshadow chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
It is nice that Cattie dosn't have to go through that again...
Lady Annikaa chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
Very good! I agree with your reasonings about Zach looking out for his son, I mean no one would tick him off if he put the word out that Drizzt was "hands off"!
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
Nice story! I was kinda afraid that filthy drow would... you know... win... But Guenwhyvar was there to save the day! *sigh of relief*

Efficient suspense, convincing rhythm, this is truly good!
Skyla Ladona chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I really liked this story. I really think Drizzt would panic if he was in this situation. And it's about time he was "babied" a little. He is young, after all. It's not like he's an old man.

I really wanted Elhand to be good. But this gives Drizzt all the more reason to be so darn upset when he discovers the truth. I really hated Elhand in the end though, which I hope was your intention.

Nice writing and keep writing.

-Skyla Ladona
aponie chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
wow, strong stuff... i imagine the worst thing for some1 as active as drizzt is to be unable to move and deffend himself or even speak...and guen always saves him it seems hee hee! good job, waiting for update
Cheza Renee chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
This is amazing. I love the idea of Drizzt being a "drow in distress". This is possibly the best story of any of the Forgotten Realms books I've read. Lolth be praised.
SteelAndFire chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Hehe, nice story! I'm glad you're writing again. I guess the moral of this piece is never trust a guy named Joysword :P
PhantomBoo chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
GUEN CAME BACK TOO SOON ! XD

and I agree with ye , they must have kept an eye on him !

I love the part when El-M'tarl says that he was crushed by Zaknafein XD

keep up the good work D reviews make you happy and your updates make me XD
PhantomBoo chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I like when Drizzt's in distress mahahaa D

and I don't trust that elf O_O and that's what makes this story great XD!

I hope you'll update fast because I can't wait to see what happens next !
Zolarix Aster chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This is good! Can't wait for the next chapter!